Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tired of this stupid test

PumpingIron13

Don Juan
Reaction score
When a girl is all warmed up to you then pushes you away and ignores you its obviously a test, this happened to me in almost all one night, we havent talked since the night which has been about 3 days, which is normall alot for us. Im planning on calling her tomorrow if she doesnt talk to me first what do u think...this pisses me off:box:

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PumpingIron13 said:
When a girl is all warmed up to you then pushes you away and ignores you its obviously a test, this happened to me in almost all one night, we havent talked since the night which has been about 3 days, which is normall alot for us. Im planning on calling her tomorrow if she doesnt talk to me first what do u think...this pisses me off:box:
Are you sure it is a test and that you didn't do anything to screw it up? Especially if you two haven't talked in about 3 days?

PumpingIron13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well why whould i chase after her if out of nowhere she got cold, I am positive that I couldnt have done one thing to screw it up. I know my friend mightve gotten to her a bit cuz she was worried about her friend but thats no reason for her to shut down completly to me like that. If she did that cuz she doesnt wanna be around me n my friends or something or is afraid of a relationship then she can take a hike for all i care, its summer and im not gunna wait around for one woman

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why quit trying so early though. Play it out, maybe you will learn something from it.

PumpingIron13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude i gave alllot of info about the whole deal in the dj discussion forum but it basically got ignored so I tried to be very brief...go here to see exactly how it went down http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=101830

And seriously if shes over me I wont be bummed or anything I just dont wanna waste my time, you can even goto myspace and look at the comments that shes been leaving me like shvt about kissing and inside jokes we have but it all stopped