Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tired of hearing "women are more emotional than men"

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
They're not. Women are less emotional AND less logical. Most women are, or are on the verge of being, sociopaths. It's what happens when life is easy, most everything is given to you, you're raised to feel as though you're "above" others, and you're extremely vain/narcissistic.

logicallefty

Reaction score
They're not. Women are less emotional AND less logical. Most women are, or are on the verge of being, sociopaths. It's what happens when life is easy, most everything is given to you, you're raised to feel as though you're "above" others, and you're extremely vain/narcissistic.
I agree with the Socio path part. The emotional part not so sure.

Serenity

Reaction score
I'm tired of hearing "most women [insert whatever]" which is basically just someones personal opinion and not an actual fact supported prooerly by evidence.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Winner! Most emotional man on SS.

Tom Brady got emotional - after winning his fifth Super Bowl. Prior to that he would be described more as fired up and focused. Men can only get emotional after succeeding in their goals, not before or during. Indeed they should care enough to eventually emote, just not until winning.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Neither gender is more or less emotional. It just depends on the person.

On average I would stay women tend to be more fussy/whiny while men tend to be more angry/paranoid if we are talking emotions.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Women are less emotional AND less logical. Most women are, or are on the verge of being, sociopaths. It's what happens when life is easy, most everything is given to you, you're raised to feel as though you're "above" others, and you're extremely vain/narcissistic.
I think they are MORE emotional than men. Women just know how to use their emotions tactfully to get what they want. They are physically the weaker sex so they can't overpower men. So what do they resort to? Emotional abuse through; manipulation, misdirection, threat of abandonment and victimization.

I also think they are MORE logical than men. They can disguise it better. When a woman has an agenda, she can easily manipulate a man to get what she wants. Yet it's subtle, it's sweet, it's sexy because she is seducing him.. After she has done seducing, the manipulation starts to get the mans resources. Once the resources stop, she is on to the next thing since the man no longer has use for her. Pretty logical to me.

Men however are way less logical. They do anything for a good looking woman. They enter legal contracts (marriage) where they agree to have sex with one woman for the rest of their lives, the woman can emotionally abuse the man, play the victim card at all times, and the man has to PAY her to get out of the contract. How logical is that? Look at all female movie stars. They take off their clothes for one movie and have the man fall in love with them, they make millions and are set for life (i.e. Sharon Stone) This is brilliance on their part. They have manipulated everyone's emotions though logic. On the other hand look at those male movie stars. How logical are they that the have to pay their ex wife tens of millions of dollars because they needed to be seen with some eye candy? Freaking idiots.

As for them being sociopaths? That's a little drastic. They just know how to extract resources from men and do what's in their best interest much better than men.

Brutal. o_O

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
I think they are MORE emotional than men. Women just know how to use their emotions tactfully to get what they want. They are physically the weaker sex so they can't overpower men. So what do they resort to? Emotional abuse through; manipulation, misdirection, threat of abandonment and victimization.

I also think they are MORE logical than men. They can disguise it better. When a woman has an agenda, she can easily manipulate a man to get what she wants. Yet it's subtle, it's sweet, it's sexy because she is seducing him.. After she has done seducing, the manipulation starts to get the mans resources. Once the resources stop, she is on to the next thing since the man no longer has use for her. Pretty logical to me.

Men however are way less logical. They do anything for a good looking woman. They enter legal contracts (marriage) where they agree to have sex with one woman for the rest of their lives, the woman can emotionally abuse the man, play the victim card at all times, and the man has to PAY her to get out of the contract. How logical is that? Look at all female movie stars. They take off their clothes for one movie and have the man fall in love with them, they make millions and are set for life (i.e. Sharon Stone) This is brilliance on their part. They have manipulated everyone's emotions though logic. On the other hand look at those male movie stars. How logical are they that the have to pay their ex wife tens of millions of dollars because they needed to be seen with some eye candy? Freaking idiots.

As for them being sociopaths? That's a little drastic. They just know how to extract resources from men and do what's in their best interest much better than men.

Brutal. o_O
Men seem to enjoy being used. A lot of guys take pride in self sacrifice. Hero complex I guess.

I was never like this and I never understood it.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women just use emotion in place of logic. When it comes time to being emotional they can still be emotionless.

Women are so weird...

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Might as well just give up now then, huh?

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are emotional, because they typically make emotional based decisions. Being 'emotional' is not about behavior. I agree, women do not behave emotionally, unless it serves them to do so.

They do this on a framework of selfishness, because evolution created the perfect machine (woman) for being the weaker member of a dimorphic tournament species (Human). They manipulate the stronger/smarter member of the species (man) to do things for them though the illusion of helplessness and submission, with just the right of emotional stimulation to keep the man motivated to meet her needs. The selfish acquisition of resources is survival mechanism needed to ensure her off-spring have enough to survive. The more selfish she is, the more children she can have... thus ensuring her genes get passed along.

Men are not by nature selfish because they never need more than they can collect on their own, which they are more than capable of doing. A man's evolutionary survival hinged on cooperation of the 'tribe', men had to band together for mutual protection. In pre-history, if a tribe was defeated... all the men where just put to the sword, or turned into Eunchs and en-slaved. The women were just absorbed into the new tribe.

The nature of women is selfishness with flexible loyalty. No need to hate them for it, they can not help their evolutionary tendencies. Just be glad if you find one that can over-come her nature.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are more emotionally spastic than men. Men have reasons for being emotional. Their emotions are more balanced because things trigger emotions in us and it logically makes sense.

Basically mens emotions logically follow events that take place in their lives.

Women on the other hand have events take place as a result of their emotions.

This is why most women's relationships fail. They are wired for drama.
Men are hard wired to fix problems.
Women are hard wired to cause problems.
Men attempt to fix those problems.
Women don't want the problem fixed.

They just want to be spastic and release emotions. Whether it makes sense or not.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are emotional, because they typically make emotional based decisions. Being 'emotional' is not about behavior. I agree, women do not behave emotionally, unless it serves them to do so.

They do this on a framework of selfishness, because evolution created the perfect machine (woman) for being the weaker member of a dimorphic tournament species (Human). They manipulate the stronger/smarter member of the species (man) to do things for them though the illusion of helplessness and submission, with just the right of emotional stimulation to keep the man motivated to meet her needs. The selfish acquisition of resources is survival mechanism needed to ensure her off-spring have enough to survive. The more selfish she is, the more children she can have... thus ensuring her genes get passed along.

Men are not by nature selfish because they never need more than they can collect on their own, which they are more than capable of doing. A man's evolutionary survival hinged on cooperation of the 'tribe', men had to band together for mutual protection. In pre-history, if a tribe was defeated... all the men where just put to the sword, or turned into Eunchs and en-slaved. The women were just absorbed into the new tribe.

The nature of women is selfishness with flexible loyalty. No need to hate them for it, they can not help their evolutionary tendencies. Just be glad if you find one that can over-come her nature.
Thank you. This is the kind of posts I check this forum out for so often :)

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score

This seems to be completely true. Its also very disappointing.

Women don't seem to be as selfish when it comes to their kids though. It seems like they care about their kids and themselves. Men are there for support, but the welfare of the man doesn't matter to the woman unless there is a risk she will lose his support.

So what happens when a man is very selfish?

Seem like a "catch" to most women is a man who offers a lot in terms of good genes and resources, while also being easy enough for her to control, but not too easy because then other women can control him too. I think women like a challenge because it means (in her mind) he is harder for another woman to steal if she has to work hard to get him.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That veil of affection women have for men is very very thin too. Truth is your mom would give her life for you, your dad gets a life jacket thrown in his general direction and that's allot.

SuckItUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Brutal. o_O
I would argue that a man's logic gets clouded when he allows a woman's emotion to override his logic. Getting into bad relationships and staying them is poor logic from a male perspective, and it typically happens when a man isn't looking at things objectively I.e he's clouded by emotion.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
I would argue that a man's logic gets clouded when he allows a woman's emotion to override his logic. Getting into bad relationships and staying them is poor logic from a male perspective, and it typically happens when a man isn't looking at things objectively I.e he's clouded by emotion.
Its very hard to be in any kind of relationship with a woman unless there is some amount of emotional clouding.

Women demand emotions from men otherwise they leave. Ever try being friends with a girl and being as relaxed and carefree as you are with men? Doesn't work. Either the girl goes ghost on you or she tries to push her sex appeal.

Girls will never really be your friend unless you are emotionally committed to them or you really want to f*ck them bad. They are defined by their sex appeal and their ability to draw out sentimental emotions in men. If they cannot achieve either, they don't see the point of associating with you. I've tested this out.

The concept of relaxing and hanging out without any kind of motive is not something women have the capacity for. They see it as a waste of their time. Everything women do has a goal.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women ARE more emotional than men. It's called their menstruation cycle.

Brutal. o_O
Women are NOT more logical than men. They do have an agenda, but they are not aware of it. It is purely subconscious. Emotions tend to be more instinctual than logic, and because of that they are instinctual than men. Their instincts are telling them to act a certain way or do certain things for their own personal gain, which may seem selfish and similar to that of a sociopath. But the fact is, it's just their nature. The TRULY criminal ones are only criminal because they realize that they can abuse men with their pvssy and actually DO. But if a man were to become aware of these tendencies and know what to look for, she is nothing. The only reason women beat most men at manipulation is because they commit to it in ways most men don't. But if men were to truly commit to it, they beat even the best men. A man who is above average in terms of manipialtion is on par with the best women.

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
People can only use you IF:

1) You have something they want.
2) You give it away too soon, too much, too easily (usually a combination of these).
3) You are too naive to see that they have selfish motives.

In short, people can only use you if you are stupid enough to let them.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Women ARE more emotional than men. It's called their menstruation cycle.

Women are NOT more logical than men. They do have an agenda, but they are not aware of it. It is purely subconscious. Emotions tend to be more instinctual than logic, and because of that they are instinctual than men. Their instincts are telling them to act a certain way or do certain things for their own personal gain, which may seem selfish and similar to that of a sociopath. But the fact is, it's just their nature. The TRULY criminal ones are only criminal because they realize that they can abuse men with their pvssy and actually DO. But if a man were to become aware of these tendencies and know what to look for, she is nothing. The only reason women beat most men at manipulation is because they commit to it in ways most men don't. But if men were to truly commit to it, they beat even the best men. A man who is above average in terms of manipialtion is on par with the best women.
I think most women beat men at manipulation because men have too much pride. They don't want to accept they can be manipulated by a woman. Most men also assume women are always honest in their actions and speech which is even more stupid.

Women lie a lot. Usually small lies cloaked in truth or lies through omission. Which makes it harder to prove. But they also lie for different reasons than men do, which makes it hard to catch also. Like men will lie to make themselves look good or to achieve a goal. Women will lie to induce emotional reactions and to push their frame.