Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tired of Feeling Alone? Start Feeling Connected. Ask for what You Want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many times when I give advice, I like to dish it out with a flavor of vagueness because it lets people fill in the details for their own life. Today i'm going to give you a mixture of both vagueness and the details.

This section, the Mature Man for me is a place for men who are serious about finding a woman or multiple women that make them happy, give them joy, are attractive, fun, amazing in bed, make them feel good every day and who want to take care of them in all the ways we specifically want to be taken care of.

I like having my back washed by a beautiful attractive woman when I shower each day, thats one of the things I want. I want her to kiss me until I can't take it any more and then be submissive while I unleash my dominance.

To have a woman or women like this in your life, it all starts with your thoughts. By focusing on the positive things that you want, the good feelings you'd like to have, visualize the woman of your dreams IN YOUR MIND and ask for these things, write them down, say out loud "I want a woman who has long dark hair, beautiful ___ eyes, large breasts that are larger than a handfull, a fantastic round ass, a great sense of humor, funny conversations, who wants every day to make me happy, who will cook dinners for me every night, etc etc....

State what your INTENTIONS are and what you want CLEARLY in life and you will be able to get exactly that. You must learn to believe that life has an abundance of exactly what you want and ask for. You must learn to ask God, the Universe, everything, for exactly what you want. Focus on what you WANT, not what you doubt yourself being able to have. People who focus on their problems end up having more problems. People who focus on what they want, what they desire, what they imagine being possible create their own realities to reflect what is inside of their minds and hearts.

Do you want to feel good in your life every day? Do you want a specific type of woman? You need to start by THINKING and stating clearly exactly what you want. Write it down, draw a picture, visualize it, tell people, tell yourself, pray to God, ask out loud. It is actually this simple. That is why to some of you this will seem like common sense and appear almost funny and others will doubt it. Those of you who doubt this works are only doubting it because your way of thinking chose to doubt it. You focus on what is not possible in life rather than what is possible. Try an experiment. Try to think for just a moment, "I really can just ask for something and the universe will provide it for me?" - Try it for a week. And remember to ask that for one week, you want for all the things you ask and want for to be answered. Then ask carefully and clearly.

Best wishes and God bless you.

Micheal Moon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I admit Charm I really like your'e post. Understandly some will be skeptical of this because its slightly esoteric and a lot of us like practicality.

Anyways I believe it. Mainly because my sister did the same thing. She had ideal qualities she wanted in the BF and wrote it down and let the universe take care of it. Well it worked.

She wanted a BF that was deeper intellectually and more affectionate and in touch with his emotions than any other BFs she had whom she found quite cold. She met him like a week to two weeks after and they were a couple for several years after. He was close to everything she wrote down.

Eventually she had to break it off mainly because it got to the point he was TOO affectionate and emotional/needy.

So I guess it worked a little too well:up:

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so I just have to envision a woman that loves sport and is cute she will show up ?

woooo hooo :)

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Micheal Moon said:
I admit Charm I really like your'e post. Understandly some will be skeptical of this because its slightly esoteric and a lot of us like practicality.

Anyways I believe it. Mainly because my sister did the same thing. She had ideal qualities she wanted in the BF and wrote it down and let the universe take care of it. Well it worked.

She wanted a BF that was deeper intellectually and more affectionate and in touch with his emotions than any other BFs she had whom she found quite cold. She met him like a week to two weeks after and they were a couple for several years after. He was close to everything she wrote down.

Eventually she had to break it off mainly because it got to the point he was TOO affectionate and emotional/needy.

So I guess it worked a little too well:up:
Yes, we need to clearly state what we want and we can always ask for change as well. For example: I want the person I with to become even more understanding of my needs, to know when I need space and know when I need their company, to want to be with me always and to love and respect me unconditionally. To be able to communicate expectations and fulfill them for eachother is also a huge part of relationships that succeed.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
frivolousz21 said:
so I just have to envision a woman that loves sport and is cute she will show up ?

woooo hooo :)
Make sure you specify which sports if it matters to you and exactly how cute you want her to be if that matters.

AJTD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Charm, this is an excellent post. I've never really thought about writing my wants and desires down. It makes very good sense to do this. God bless you Charm.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
Did someone just read/watch "The Secret"? LOL
I think your signature sums it up in that the areas you focus on can become your areas of mastery. Focus on positive qualities and you will manifest positive. You already seem to "get it". And yes, I am sure someone out there just watched that movie or read that book. I've seen it and enjoyed it.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(inaccurate statement edited)

Lol earlier today I was thinking of some of Charm's posts and wondering if he had posted something new lately. Thanks for bumping the thread.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think he meant, if that's the way you look at life (a god outside yourself), go that route. It's independent of your specific worldview. God, Universe, nature, whatever... they're all just words.

Fellow graphic artist here too. :D

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not into religion either, got burned by it growing up. I would have objected to this thread about a year ago but too many things have happened to me-- let's just say I don't believe in coincidence anymore. Learning how to work within this framework effectively is the real challenge.

I work in-house. I've considered going freelance--but I wouldn't want to be working all the time. But, if you're freelance you can set your own schedule too.

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
reset said:
I'm not into religion either, got burned by it growing up. I would have objected to this thread about a year ago but too many things have happened to me-- let's just say I don't believe in coincidence anymore. Learning how to work within this framework effectively is the real challenge.

I work in-house. I've considered going freelance--but I wouldn't want to be working all the time. But, if you're freelance you can set your own schedule too.
If you're not into "religion," then why would you be into THIS stuff? Mysticism is mysticism. Everyone WANTS to believe in something. Doesn't make it true.

All these new-age things are "replacing" traditional religion in the hearts of those who WISH to believe in something. And these "new" little cults, like "the law of attraction"/"the secret" are simply your next "fix."

Reject tradition if you wish. Hell, I did. But why fall for a whole new pile of CR*P?

"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss........"

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds kind of like "The Secret" ... lol.

Anyway, I don't really know how much affect positivity has in your life, but I've heard it has an impact. Eh, I'd rather just be positive because I like being happier. If you focus too much on the negative that's all you start to see and it drowns you. Been there, done that.

As far as "thoughts" manifesting "things" - that, in and of itself, really is mysticism. I don't believe in thought alone manifesting "things" in the real world. I believe it takes work guided by vision. Even then, there are no guarantees. You could get hit by a bus tomorrow and die.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aliasguy said:
If you're not into "religion," then why would you be into THIS stuff? Mysticism is mysticism. Everyone WANTS to believe in something. Doesn't make it true.

All these new-age things are "replacing" traditional religion in the hearts of those who WISH to believe in something. And these "new" little cults, like "the law of attraction"/"the secret" are simply your next "fix."

Reject tradition if you wish. Hell, I did. But why fall for a whole new pile of CR*P?

"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss........"
Your mind's already made up, and we've already had this discussion so I'm not sure if you're expecting something new from me. All I can say is walking away from any sort of spiritual life for a few years was the best thing I ever did.

Everything you're saying to me I've said to others, countless times.... that's how I got to the place I am now. So I know where you're coming from--believe what you want to man. Just try to be happy, whatever those beliefs (or non-beliefs) are. I can't make you see things from my perspective-- I can't "give you" the experiences I've had.

I believe that what you think, shows up in your life. As simple as that. Take it or leave it.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sanctum1972 said:
re: religion. I hear you.

re: in-house. You're fortunate actually to get that kind of experience. What industry are you in? Freelance is'nt bad as long as you know the kind of market you're getting into but it can be quite cut-throat. One has to know how to market himself properly using business cards, website gallery, etc and keeping up the maintenance of all things and accounting of the budget.

It's nice to work on my own pace and having a part-time job on the side supports that for the time being. Where I'm at is a nice area in a beautiful state but the social scene is kind of...skewed. I prefer Cleveland since it's my hometown and grew up in the big city/'burbs. Can't go back there now since I'm recovering from personal situations. It'd be nice if I did some in-house work but unfortunately, the obstacles I have to deal with ignorance and slight discrimination is a pain in the a$$ and so I have to kind of go the gallery exhibition route. Long story.
At least you're running your own show. Right now I design magazines. I think if I went freelance I'd have to be very strict with myself as far as working "normal hours". Otherwise I would just work and work non-stop.

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
reset said:
Your mind's already made up, and we've already had this discussion so I'm not sure if you're expecting something new from me. All I can say is walking away from any sort of spiritual life for a few years was the best thing I ever did.

Everything you're saying to me I've said to others, countless times.... that's how I got to the place I am now. So I know where you're coming from--believe what you want to man. Just try to be happy, whatever those beliefs (or non-beliefs) are. I can't make you see things from my perspective-- I can't "give you" the experiences I've had.

I believe that what you think, shows up in your life. As simple as that. Take it or leave it.
I AGREE walking away from a "spiritual life" is wise. I personally buy that. That's ok. I'm not into "spirituality."

It doesn't matter what I say to you or what you say to others.

"What I think" shows up in my life? REALLY? How many AFCs on this site have wet dreams all the time about hot women? Are they getting f*cked? How many HUNGRY children in impoverished parts of the world think of being well fed? Are sandwiches magically appearing in their hands? You are fulla SH*T.

Get real, and join up with the real world, man.

Life is as life is. Accept it.

Your "secret" is wishful thinking. You're a girl.

"Try to be happy." Well, people EXPECT "happiness," and it isn't that simple. Listen to a dumbass standup comic (who I think is really funny and smart --- Dennis Leary.) He said "Happiness comes in SMALL DOSES." It's a cigarette, or a quickie, or a chocolate chip cookie.

I would add to this, TRUE happiness is the laughter of your children, or all your family together on someone's birthday.

Your "secret/law of attraction" stuff is wishful thinking and redirected mysticism.

You "can't" explain your experiences? Well, then I don't accept them as "real."

The real world is the real world. If you want to believe in magic, then good on you, go ahead.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(double post).

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn you have a lot of anger alias. To each his own I guess. Hope things work out for you.

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ad hominem attacks don't change the veracity (or lack thereof) of what I've written.

If you want to believe in some pop-psych B.S., that's ok with me, but don't try to sell it by calling me "angry."

I'm happy with my life, and I love my kids, and I don't wish you bad things, but if you buy into this new-age stuff, I believe you will be worse off.

That's what I believe.

I wish you well, too.

You didn't address the hungry kid in Africa, btw. Or any other of the arguments I presented.

Status
Not open for further replies.