Tips to get girls online to come to your house

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok OK, don't give me grief

You all know I work 6 days a week and I can't be sarging all the time but I'm making some serious progress on match and myspace.

I just need this advice:

How do I get a girl (who likes me after several emails) to come over to my house? I mean with all the psychos in the world she must be scared .. but how can I do it smoothly? I'm no psycho I'm a nice friggin guy... I just want her to come over.
There's this one girl I'm talking to who lives a few miles away. What's a good email or phone tip to get her over ??

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're trying to miss an important step in the process. You may have rapport with these women however they have not become comfortable with you. Meeting at a neutral place will help get you there (if you're good). But then there's that whole chemistry thing....

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
She won't go to your house before meeting you in a public place...unless she's insane. No sane girl would go to a guy's house she has never met face to face before. Ask her to meet you someplace public so she'll feel safe. Then, if she likes you she might go to your house after she trusts you.

LJC

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, I agree with the others. That has creepy written all over it.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talk with the girl on the phone, set up a time and place to meet - the sooner you set the date the better (think same day or next day). You can meet at a local mall, coffee shop or bar, or just pick them up at their place (I've pick up girls many times at their house). Then, take them to wherever you've discussed ahead of time. After that, ask her to your place to relax and talk, or watch a movie, or don't offer a reason if she doesn't ask "why do you want us to go to your house?"

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
This is kind of like the guy asking for advice trying to pick up girls driving around in his car.

It just screams dirty old man.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MacAvoy
This is kind of like the guy asking for advice trying to pick up girls driving around in his car.

Naw bro, this is nothing like sarging a playground swingset using the Barney Method (BM) and running Gummy Bear (GB) / Twizzler (T) routines.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done it before-

This myspace girl came over without meeting once, just talking on the phone.

It's possible! So she was insane? She seemed normal. Maybe she knew kung fu or something.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah I forgot to mention another technique that works. Give them a good reason why it would benefit them to come to your place. Alcohol and/or drugs (yea, yea, fvck off if you don't approve) see your new big screen TV, see a dead body... you know... stuff they want and don't have immediate access to. Fvck, if she's a nerdy chick, tell her you have the newest, coolest video game out...you get my drift.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Immaculate
How do I get a girl (who likes me after several emails) to come over to my house? I mean with all the psychos in the world she must be scared ..
What about her? shouldn't you be scared that she might be a psycho?

That is why for your sake and her's you should meet with her in a public place to determine who you are dealing with.

DjDamage

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Re: Tips to get girls online to come to your house

Originally posted by DJDamage
What about her? shouldn't you be scared that she might be a psycho?

That is why for your sake and her's you should meet with her in a public place to determine who you are dealing with.

DjDamage
Wow, theres actually a voice of sanity out here in cyberspace. Damage makes a good point, in hindsight, I wish many of the psychos I banged didn't know where I live, or parked my car actually.

ThinWhiteDuke

Don Juan
Reaction score
There a few guys that take this approach and discuss it on the DYD advanced/meeting women online programs. The key is their perception. They believe it and assume it with their actions, so it becomes reality.

Personally, I like meeting for a drink and a game of pool or darts first. But there's no doubt in my mind that this can be done. It's striking to me just how desperate a lot of these online chicks really are.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i've run through this routine numerous times with myspace chicks. 5-10 emails, a couple of phone calls, and she's over here. she's coming over to the pad for a reason. to get fukked. you can do all of your major qualifying over the phone and with emails. if she arrives and it's a no-go for you, bfd.

the point is to get them to your pad. you ain't gonna fukk her playing darts.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Tips to get girls online to come to your house

Wow, theres actually a voice of sanity out here in cyberspace. Damage makes a good point, in hindsight, I wish many of the psychos I banged didn't know where I live, or parked my car actually.
:crackup: So, So true.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
double

Last edited:

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i live in a controlled access condo. you need a code for the guest parking. then i have to buzz them in to get into the elevator lobby. owner parking is totally separate with it's own code.

it's all very bulletproof. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by ER!C L!VE
Naw bro, this is nothing like sarging a playground swingset using the Barney Method (BM) and running Gummy Bear (GB) / Twizzler (T) routines.

funny and sick