"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Tips on strengthening your PC muscle

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonWon

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2004
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
I've done what I believe is a decent search in the archives. I posted a thread and mentioned my desire to learn how to strengthen my PC so that I can delay my ejaculation period. I was hoping to gain some valuable advice from those who are cured PEers or "never-were"-PEers. I think I might know how to perform what's commonly called Kegel exercises. I just feel that I might be doing something wrong....After further research, I've learned that I should NOT be tightening my buttocks. Here are my questions:

1) Where on my anatomy am I able to physically feel the outcome of my moving/strengthening my PC?

2) Initially, is it common to expect my lower stomach muscles to contract until I learn how to do it solely with my PC?

3) Should my breathing be shallow or normal?

4) What is a recommended regime for daily practice and when should noticeable results come forth?

5) Once one masters this method of muscle control, is it fair to say that the primary stressor on afflicted PEers, which is psychological, substantially minimizes and likely goes away shortly thereafter?

This is all I can think of right now. Thanks in advance.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Sydney
dude

Could you take it elsewhere please. Perhaps start another username and re enter with a whole other personna.
 

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
Do another search, not just including the archives.
If that fails, use Google or Yahoo search.

I've covered this maybe 5-6 times already on this board.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Hollowpoint
Do another search, not just including the archives.
If that fails, use Google or Yahoo search.

I've covered this maybe 5-6 times already on this board.
Because of that, instead of moving this, I'm closing it.

Thread Closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top