Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tips on strengthening your PC muscle

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonWon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done what I believe is a decent search in the archives. I posted a thread and mentioned my desire to learn how to strengthen my PC so that I can delay my ejaculation period. I was hoping to gain some valuable advice from those who are cured PEers or "never-were"-PEers. I think I might know how to perform what's commonly called Kegel exercises. I just feel that I might be doing something wrong....After further research, I've learned that I should NOT be tightening my buttocks. Here are my questions:

1) Where on my anatomy am I able to physically feel the outcome of my moving/strengthening my PC?

2) Initially, is it common to expect my lower stomach muscles to contract until I learn how to do it solely with my PC?

3) Should my breathing be shallow or normal?

4) What is a recommended regime for daily practice and when should noticeable results come forth?

5) Once one masters this method of muscle control, is it fair to say that the primary stressor on afflicted PEers, which is psychological, substantially minimizes and likely goes away shortly thereafter?

This is all I can think of right now. Thanks in advance.

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude

Could you take it elsewhere please. Perhaps start another username and re enter with a whole other personna.

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do another search, not just including the archives.
If that fails, use Google or Yahoo search.

I've covered this maybe 5-6 times already on this board.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hollowpoint
Do another search, not just including the archives.
If that fails, use Google or Yahoo search.

I've covered this maybe 5-6 times already on this board.
Because of that, instead of moving this, I'm closing it.

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.