Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tips on Day Game?

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Single again, been relying on online for too may lays. NIght game/bar scene I've had a mixed bag of success with but getting up there in age is starting to make the club kind of meh...I still get out there though because it's a weak spot.

Day game I've never really got into. I see tons of hot chicks at the market shopping. Anyone particularly skilled at this? Is it as simple as approaching? Numbers? Fake it til you make it? How do you transistion from small talk to getting a number, just whip out the phone? What is something that is typically good for an ice breaker?

Best venues to approach for Day gaming?

Really trying to branch out so all avenues of poosy slaying are covered.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've recognized this as an area that needs improvement in my life, but I recommend checking out dannyfrom504's blog.

One technique that sounded like it would mesh well with my style would be to open about something, be light and fun, compliment her on something phasing it as "your boyfriend is very lucky" If she says she doesn't have one, go for the number.

If you have trouble opening, practice on everyone. Guys, girls, old, young, pretty, ugly. Its a skill that is very useful, way beyond pickup. I would practice that starting in a grocery store. Its a great starting point. Work on the stationary targets, there will always be props around to use.

Knight's Cross

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Produce section at your local Fresh Market, or Whole Foods, or other area good Grocer. Ask her, "Bok Choi, what is this and how do I cook it". Or I've also had luck in the peanut butter/jelly area by asking,"Jam or Jelly. What's the difference?"
Bottom line is you can't go wrong initiating a conversation. If she doesn't want the attention you'll know in 30 seconds. If she does, then great. Get the name and phone #.
It's really that easy,
KC