Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tips for turning One night stand into regular sex

geralt

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I had a one night stand friday night (sunday morning now) It was the classic we were both drunk situation. I gave her my number and got her to send a text to my phone because it was dead. I did suggest to her that I would take her for coffee sometime, but that was before we were hooking up etc. I left her place early in the morning as I had to go to work.
Generally I don't really follow up one one night stands unless they are hot or good in bed and she was both. I haven't sent anything yet. Just after some advice on what to send or whether to at all. Not worried at all if it stays as a one off.

cheers

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
White Wolf...won't Yennifer be jealous? You know how she gets...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the idea but not sure how to get there
Following thread

R

Ranger

Text:

“Hey lets grab some coffee. No worries, I won’t jeporsize your position with your boyfriend. What he doesn’t know won’t hurt him. “

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats up to the female. If she doesn't contact you back she wanted a one night.
Interesting. Funny, I just created another thread (before reading this one) about general texting guidelines and I mentioned 'texting after sex' in it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting. Funny, I just created another thread (before reading this one) about general texting guidelines and I mentioned 'texting after sex' in it.
Most one nights wanted exactly that in my life. The ones who wanted more reached back out.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Almost all of my one night stands reached back out for me for more...

You really have to give it to her good for her to want more. It's pretty simple.
Yea but sometimes they just wanted a one night. Every female that i knew that let me hit kept coming back.

geralt

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, here's an update guys,

I text her on the sunday, we exchanged a couple texts and then she invited me over for a movie at hers 'sometime'. So I set the day- thursday night- kept my texting to a minimum, all went well- just in the morning as I was leaving the goodbye hug felt a little bit awkward, not that it is necessary with a ****buddy? We've only exchanged a couple messages since then(its monday, so hasn't been long) Do I hit her up now suggesting we meet up again later in the week or wait for her to message? or message later in the week but try for on that day?

Cheers

Glassguy

Reaction score
Why would you treat any woman different after you smashed?

If YOU want to see her again, initiate contact after a day or two. If she reaches out, go with the flow.

"I wont jeopardize your relationship"....... basically saying "I will treat you differently bc you gave me some pvssy".

No. Treat her as you would any other chick. But you do not treat her any different because you hooked up. By doing so shows that you either dont hook up that often (bc women do not want you sexually) or that you dont know how to handle it once you have. Both major turnoffs for women.

Treat her as if its no big deal and it wont be.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Treat her as if its no big deal and it wont be.
100% on point.

You slept with her so the deed is done. If you want to continue seeing her then you initiate.

Keep meeting, keep texting, keep smashing.

Remember the "what are we' convo is for her to bring up.