Tips For Short Guys?

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I looked around on the forums but couldn't find anything substantial on this so I figured I'd ask.

I'm young (19) and relatively short (5'7"). I'd describe myself as in shape/handsome (Starting Strength and a clean bulk does wonders when you're young), and I have way more status than most men my age (financially independent with solid self-employment), yet I seem to have very little success with online dating. I suspect this is mostly due to my lack of altitude (my short friends of varying age groups and levels of attractiveness experience the same thing).

Any tips for how to increase your value as a short guy or how to better present yourself in the online dating world?
5'7" is not that short. 5 to 5'4 is short man.
5'7 can do fashion concepts that can make you appear taller. But the whole idea is self defeating. Most girls ate the same length on their backs bro.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I looked around on the forums but couldn't find anything substantial on this so I figured I'd ask.

I'm young (19) and relatively short (5'7"). I'd describe myself as in shape/handsome (Starting Strength and a clean bulk does wonders when you're young), and I have way more status than most men my age (financially independent with solid self-employment), yet I seem to have very little success with online dating. I suspect this is mostly due to my lack of altitude (my short friends of varying age groups and levels of attractiveness experience the same thing).

Any tips for how to increase your value as a short guy or how to better present yourself in the online dating world?
Secondly young man scrap online dating. Get out in social circles and actually ask these girls out to their faces.

Hamurabimbi

Don Juan
Reaction score
5'7" is not that short. 5 to 5'4 is short man.
5'7 can do fashion concepts that can make you appear taller. But the whole idea is self defeating. Most girls ate the same length on their backs bro.
My experience has been that guys over 5’5” do fine it they’re good looking.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5'8/5'9. Zero problem getting women.

If you're attractive, youre attractive. Personality, confidence and charisma along with being decently attractive trumps being just tall.
Agreed and ditto. I'm 5'8 and never had a problem with it. Dated a girl who was 6'0 for awhile and loved high heels too. It takes a very confident man to be with a taller woman. Height doesn't really matter all that much, as long as you're within the normal range and not 4'11. I have used my height to my advantage in sports: I currently play 3B on our baseball team, played point guard in high school, won a couple bench press contests, slot receiver in high school, strong boxer and model my style after Mike Tyson (5'10).

Plus, I work like hell on my bod--see attached.

I see a lot of taller guys that are geeky, awkward, lanky and can't do much but stand there because they're uncoordinated.

Work on the things you can control like your physique, appearance/clothing/style and personality. Develop charisma. This has been my #1 weapon far and away over anything else. If you have a good bod + good conversationalist + charisma + good appearance + "decent" job + goals = 100% unstoppable. These are all things you can affect. You don't even need a lot of $.

Good luck!

Attachments

Last edited:
Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The dating scene is a cesspool. Why focus of worthless things?