Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tips For Short Guys?

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5'8/5'9. Zero problem getting women.

If you're attractive, youre attractive. Personality, confidence and charisma along with being decently attractive trumps being just tall.
Agreed and ditto. I'm 5'8 and never had a problem with it. Dated a girl who was 6'0 for awhile and loved high heels too. It takes a very confident man to be with a taller woman. Height doesn't really matter all that much, as long as you're within the normal range and not 4'11. I have used my height to my advantage in sports: I currently play 3B on our baseball team, played point guard in high school, won a couple bench press contests, slot receiver in high school, strong boxer and model my style after Mike Tyson (5'10).

Plus, I work like hell on my bod--see attached.

I see a lot of taller guys that are geeky, awkward, lanky and can't do much but stand there because they're uncoordinated.

Work on the things you can control like your physique, appearance/clothing/style and personality. Develop charisma. This has been my #1 weapon far and away over anything else. If you have a good bod + good conversationalist + charisma + good appearance + "decent" job + goals = 100% unstoppable. These are all things you can affect. You don't even need a lot of $.

Good luck!

Attachments

Last edited:

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any tips for how to increase your value as a short guy or how to better present yourself in the online dating world?
The dating scene is a cesspool. Why focus of worthless things?