Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tips for long-distance boyfriend assassination?

Antedeus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello hello, DJ Forums, you delightful sausage-fest!

Here's the deal with me at this particular instance in time...

I'm a junior in college, and had me a damn fine party in my room Friday night, with all the necessary ammenities (booze, drunk guys playing guitar, *****es, etc). So I hit it off damn well with this awesomely-cute freshman chick, mostly by acting like a drunken fool but doing so with style so that she laughed. Often a good way to make use of booze, I find.

But as I later learn, she has a boyfriend off-campus, who goes to UC Riverside (I go to Occidental in Los Angeles, if anyone is familiar with that lovely campus; the schools are at least an hour and a half drive away). Undeterred, I try a little boyfriend assassin action a little earlier this evening when I'm up in my room watching "Pulp Fiction" with her, a film we both love (anyone with taste should), and put some major moves on her. And I can tell she enjoys it and digs me. But she "loves her boyfriend," as she said in that delightfully-strained voice. So I planted the seed of doubt ("sounds like a jealous type, jealous = insecure, etc"), and I could tell that she took it seriously because she kept drilling me for why I thought that or how I could think that without knowing him.

So, all in all, a decent situation that I might actually win, and, if so, will have possibly the largest single confidence boost I've ever had in my life. Here is my question, however: how can I use their long-distance status to my advantage? It seems obvious to me that this is the usual freshman girl bull**** of, "omfg i <3 mai highsk00l bf 4 evar!" The brand of bull**** that won't last the semester. But I would like to extinguish it by the end of the semester. So how can I tactfully, covertly drive this (hopefully final) nail into this poor sap's coffin by telling her how retarded long-distance relationships are?

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Start hanging around her more and more (although it goes against conventions, but it is proven that the more you hang around someone, the more you like them);

2. increase that seed of doubt in her mind about her boyfriend cheating without bad mouthing him. She is going to take any obvious boyfriend destroying with a grain of salt, so do it subtly;

3. show her a fantastic time when you are with her.

But the question I have for you is HOW DO YOU KNOW SHE REALLY WANTS YOU???

Don't go by what she said in whatever tone of voice. Go by the actions.

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Start hanging around her more and more (although it goes against conventions, but it is proven that the more you hang around someone, the more you like them);

2. increase that seed of doubt in her mind about her boyfriend cheating without bad mouthing him. She is going to take any obvious boyfriend destroying with a grain of salt, so do it subtly;

3. show her a fantastic time when you are with her.

But the question I have for you is HOW DO YOU KNOW SHE REALLY WANTS YOU???

Don't go by what she said in whatever tone of voice. Go by the actions. Sometimes they just want the attention and are flattered that you are providing that confidence boost for them.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Relationships CANNOT be maintained through email and the telephone. There is no touch between the two, no body language, nothing. This is how to make her LDR much less important: Give her what she's missing from her LDR. Use kino on her. She can't feel the touch of her bf's hands, so fill that position! Use it whenever possible!

Someone else mentioned showing her a good time. Combine that with kino and confidence. Take her by the hand, tell her "Let's go (insert fun activity here)" and lightly pull her to come with you. Women love to be led. Her bf can't lead her through the phone.

If you keep it up, she'll find talking to her bf on the phone isn't as much fun or emotionally enthralling as being with you!

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Desdinova
Relationships CANNOT be maintained through email and the telephone.
No, actually. A guy I know dated his girlfriend in HS for two years, then long distance (between Moreno Valley, CA, and St. Louis, MO, with visits during summer and holidays) for FOUR YEARS. Now they are happily married. Explain that.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, actually. A guy I know dated his girlfriend in HS for two years, then long distance (between Moreno Valley, CA, and St. Louis, MO, with visits during summer and holidays) for FOUR YEARS. Now they are happily married. Explain that.
Too many AFC in the world :D

Don Juan
Reaction score
it depends on the boyfriend imo

if he knows how to play her, if he knows the tactics to keep her

like MetalFortress said its possible and i'd bet it was down to the male..

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it depends on the boyfriend imo
It also depends on the people around her and many other things. If she's getting sarged by a guy who *knows* how to push her buttons, she's going to develope an attraction to that guy whether she wants to or not. If her bf cannot push her buttons through the phone, it's going to fizzle out.

Also, if she's too busy studying to have fun, or she's attending an all girl school, or there's nothing but dorky snorty nerds around her, her bf will be a breath of fresh air.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, no. I know him and I can tell you he's not an AFC. He knows where his priorites lie. Are you callous enough to think that anyone who doesn't automatically conform to your way of thinking is an AFC?

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats great to hear. I love to hear these RL stories as it keeps my evil cynical nature in check.

There's so much focus on getting the girl on this board, but not enough about keeping them. I personally don't believe in LDRs myself, but thats not to say impossible, just very challenging.

Where's the info on LTRs or LDRs for those who have found a girl deserving of such attention? (As opposed to stealing away the girls who are) ;)

I believe the game dynamic changes when going through the long haul, and in fact is harder to play as time progresses.

i.e. maintaining mystery, timing for "I love you", maintaining space etc etc

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro..its all fun until she tells her current bf about you, about everything she said, and he comes up to your campus ready to beat yo ass...and who knows, he might just be with 6 of his good friends or worse yet, he's strapped.

Worth the p*ssy? I don't think so.

Phrozen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Either that or shes damned ugly and no one made much effort at her in those four years.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Misplaced efforts

This gal has a boyfriend, and you've apparently got at least a moderate case of one-itis for her. Let things be as they may, and turn your efforts toward other gals. By no means should you dis her boyfriend.

If she starts complaining about him, then you can tell her you're not her psychologist, and if she doesn't like what's going on, she should shut up and dump him. But I don't see anything like that here.

The point is that she needs to dump him before it's "game on" for you. There's a whole world of other women out there. Enjoy them.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
Luck perhaps?
Who's to say neither one cheated on the other?

Anyways this site doesn't advocate gf stealing as much as say fastseduction, so try them. Look up "boyfriend destroyer" in the Tyler Duerden archive or just do a search.

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Providing that you are secure enough in yourself to get another girl and don't mind the work, AND providing that its not because she doesn't want to lose a good man. Stay in her radar and keep developing your rapport. I have a hb9 friend who dated one boyfriend as a HS upperclassmen, only to drop him six months into freshman year in college and lose her virginity to bachelor #2.

Other than that, you're almost a b1tch for even asking. He's a thousand miles away and cold nights get lonely. Screw her boyfriend, because she sure isn't.

-Cyrano

Yeto

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Desdinova 100%, LDR's are "amor de lejos es para pendejos", there is something wrong with people doing LDR'S, the only way I see it possible is when they had many many connections before (like married people) but the four of them lived happily ever after.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CyranoDeBergerac

Other than that, you're almost a b1tch for even asking. He's a thousand miles away and cold nights get lonely. Screw her boyfriend, because she sure isn't.

-Cyrano
What planet are you from? Riverside and Los Angeles are only 60 miles apart.

Originally posted by Yeto
I agree with Desdinova 100%, LDR's are "amor de lejos es para pendejos", there is something wrong with people doing LDR'S, the only way I see it possible is when they had many many connections before (like married people) but the four of them lived happily ever after.
Like my friend who dated his gf in person for two years prior. I tried a LDR before without any prior in-person dating, and I'm never trying it again.