"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Tips for long-distance boyfriend assassination?

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
3,264
Reaction score
22
Location
Keesler AFB, Mississippi
Anyways, Ante, let's see...

You need alcohol to hit it off with her.
You hedge your confidence on whether you make it with her.

Now, another question. How would you enjoy it if your gf was at a school sixty miles away (which isn't THAT long a distance, unless you drive a big SUV/truck and have very little money for gas, or have no car stereo), and some clown was putting moves on her? Or, how would you like it if she left you for that clown? Don't be a douche.

"and I could tell that she took it seriously because she kept drilling me for why I thought that or how I could think that without knowing him."

That doesn't mean she took it seriously. That more likely means she thought you were full of crap and wanted you to explain yourself.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
You can't move to close the deal with her or try to convince her that her boyfriend is no good. You can plant those little seeds, but don't over-water them. Let them grow on their own.

Keep being the great guy, demonstrate your effectiveness as a potential lover, but stop short of actually ADVANCING, unless she leaves an opening for you. You HAVE to respect her decision between you and him, even if you think it's the wrong one. If you don't respect that, she won't respect you.

Also experiment with other women. She needs to know that if she waits forever to make the move, the position may be filled by that time. Think of it almost like trying to woo over an employee of a competing company. You can't just try to hire her outright...it's not fair to her or to the company she works for (her boyfriend). But you CAN demonstrate how much better off she would be with a local corporation that has so much to offer. Then one day when she "comes into work" ticked off, she may just decide to start considering a transfer. And you have to take ground where you can get it.

Thinking this over, you actually made me see where I went seriously wrong with a chick *I* was trying to turn. I actually HAD her going, good teasing, kino, fun conversation, action, everything, but as the night went on I started aiming for a close and she panicked and went back to her boyfriend.

Press her to a decision...not directly, but by being 1) an exceptional male and 2) available for a "limited time only." Eventually, her man will do something to tick her off or they'll lose touch for a couple days and she'll start wondering if he still loves her. Do NOT try to swarm all over this like an opportunistic vulture. Just stay out there as the alternative. Let her think, "I've got this boyfriend at home, but I just don't know, he's been so aloof/jealous lately...and here's this guy who's always upbeat, always physical, always knows how to make a girl feel good...maybe..." and wait for HER to open the door for you. Then simply walk through.
 
Top