Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

tips for getting bartenders chicks.....

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
We all know bartender girls get hit on all the time. Anybody had success in general with pulling some ass from bartenders?

There's a HB7 working at a bar I go to every now and again, and she's friendly and saying "baby" and sh*t like that to everyone. She was flirty with us and all, and we didn't really talk much, but I noticed a little EC she was giving me. I ignored her basically because we had some other girls. At the end of the night I saw her looking at me so I figured what the h*ll, told her to come over and told her to give me her number. She said "Why don't you give me yours" and I said "Give me your number" and she did it. I love being firm with girls haha but I bet she's got a boyfriend. Anyways, thought it was funny how NOT hitting on a girl can get you the girl sometimes. I didn't even talk to this chick for more than 30 seconds, and body language did the rest.....

Now I'm saying I've bagged her or anything, just wanting some comments.....

IronFar

Don Juan
Reaction score
What "comment(ary)" are you looking for?

Seriously - do your fukking thing. You DO NOT NEED SS.net FORUM VALIDATION. :cool:

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing to do in this case.
Become a regular at a bar. This only takes a minimum investment say 1 night a week at the absolute most (I've been a regular at 1 time every 2 weeks, just by having a great personality).

Then talk about stuff outside of work. Before you know it you will be hanging out with her outside of a bar on her night off. You do this by talking about what bars you like etc.

It takes a while but it can be done.

BTW every time I did this, it was only because i wanted a place to drink from time to time, not because i was after a particular bartender.

PocoDiablo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's an example which may work for you:

I went to a bar in Denver with some friends for several weeks (Funky Buddha) and we always sat at a table. We always had some hot (but psychotic!) chicks with us, co-workers and what not. The waitress was a perfect 10. Stunning. My buddy tried to chat her up and what not, and she would just shut him down - it was classic.

I was very business like with her. I told her what I wanted and that was it. I would give her EC, but no flirting, no talking, nothing. I would watch guys fall all over her everywhere she went.

Finally, she brought me a drink (****tail) that tasted like crap. I told her to take it back and have them make it right. I noticed the bartender just re-mixed the same drink. She brought it back, and I tasted it, and it was still crap. I told her to take it back and this time have the bartender make it NEW and make it RIGHT. I was polite but firm.

Sure enough the drink was fine. And she was a little pissed off, I could tell.

10 minutes later she was sitting next to me, trying to get me to talk to her. The rest is history. My buddy was absolutely floored, because I told him that if I ignored her she'd be all over me.

Moral of the story - make her know you want things done right, and don't tolerate less than perfect.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
I agree w/ Diablo's idea. His approach brings up another way that I thought of. We'll all agree the typical AFC flirting / buying her drinks won't work.

If you have a confident demeaner when she comes around and bust her balls, in a ****y way, aka joking around about her being your servant etc.... You can also separate yourself from all the other chumps.

You have to make sure that you have the game to back this up though. You can't look like a chump w/ your friends, you'll have to act like your Donald Trump and you own the place kinda thing.