"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Tips for 3 some in Vegas please!

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
I will be with my GF in Vegas Saturday morning untill Wednesday.

What is the best and cheapest way for a 3 some?

Do I order "entertainment" from those cards on the ground and send them to our hotel?

We are going to see a Berlesk show and I'm thinking about just saying "lets order some entertainment" while we are in our hotel.

Help guys, she is down for anything to please me.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Go to a hotel bar. Find a third bytch and get her drunk with you and your bytch. Shouldn't be that hard if you're decent looking and your bytch is decent looking too.
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,395
Reaction score
5,139
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Stay away from the business card "professionals." Dangerous and likely a scam.
I will be with my GF in Vegas Saturday morning untill Wednesday.

What is the best and cheapest way for a 3 some?

Do I order "entertainment" from those cards on the ground and send them to our hotel?

Don't even think about going this route. Nothing good can come from it. Just begging to be scammed when the girl doesn't look anything like the picture and will overcharge you to the max. You could also get robbed.

We are going to see a Berlesk show and I'm thinking about just saying "lets order some entertainment" while we are in our hotel.

Help guys, she is down for anything to please me.
See above.
 
Last edited:

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,395
Reaction score
5,139
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Go to a hotel bar. Find a third bytch and get her drunk with you and your bytch. Shouldn't be that hard if you're decent looking and your bytch is decent looking too.
This is doable (pun intended). Just be careful because plenty of lone wolf women at bars can be hookers. There are plenty of single legitimate women too, but you have to screen carefully.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
If you get a 3some with a willing stranger then you're better then Spaz.

I've only ever managed 3some's with women that are already friends to begin with.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
If you get a 3some with a willing stranger then you're better then Spaz.

I've only ever managed 3some's with women that are already friends to begin with.
Spaz, spaz, spaz.... Come to Bridgeport, CT... The dapper toad will hook you up.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Spaz, spaz, spaz.... Come to Bridgeport, CT... The dapper toad will hook you up.
If it's one of those private exclusive swingers activities that's hosted in a hotel presidential suite etc, done that once in Singapore.

Perhaps it's because I was tricked into it that I had a bad after taste when it's all done.

Everyone was wearing a masquerade mask hahaha
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
Let her pick up the woman. Stay out of it. Just be friendly and social and even flirt around the bar and come back periodically while your girl works it.
Let it be about them
 

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
Let her pick up the woman. Stay out of it. Just be friendly and social and even flirt around the bar and come back periodically while your girl works it.
Let it be about them
Strait from "The Game" eh? Thanks for the reminder.. She knows I like blondes...

I still think it might be easier with an escort as long as she is legit.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
Strait from "The Game" eh? Thanks for the reminder.. She knows I like blondes...

I still think it might be easier with an escort as long as she is legit.
I haven’t read the game but I do know a guy who’s girlfriend pulls it off like that all the time.
 
Top