"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

**TIP FROM NEW DJ TO OTHER DJ’s**

many6451

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2019
Messages
13
Reaction score
1
Age
27
It’s as simple as this, when you post about someone you love and an experienced memmber of the community tells you she’s no bueno, listen to them. Even if you can’t agree with what they’re saying at the momment just agree. I recently posted about a woman that I was starting to fall in love with and acouple DJ’s answered and pretty much told me she was not good, not to waste my time, ect.. Not even a week after they told me that I decided to call her to part ways since I’m in the process of joining the Marines and don’t trust what will happen. To be short and frank, she literally beat me to it lol, pretty much told me how this wouldn’t work out, blah blah blah, lets be friends, we all know the deal. Long story short, listen to what the community tells you; everyone here was at one point where you were. Ps thanks to the people who responded to the last post i had up
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
Sure listen to the good advice but make your own decision.. some of the experienced DJs still end up in the same boat as you. But we all are learning I guess.
 
Top