Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

**TIP FROM NEW DJ TO OTHER DJ’s**

many6451

Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s as simple as this, when you post about someone you love and an experienced memmber of the community tells you she’s no bueno, listen to them. Even if you can’t agree with what they’re saying at the momment just agree. I recently posted about a woman that I was starting to fall in love with and acouple DJ’s answered and pretty much told me she was not good, not to waste my time, ect.. Not even a week after they told me that I decided to call her to part ways since I’m in the process of joining the Marines and don’t trust what will happen. To be short and frank, she literally beat me to it lol, pretty much told me how this wouldn’t work out, blah blah blah, lets be friends, we all know the deal. Long story short, listen to what the community tells you; everyone here was at one point where you were. Ps thanks to the people who responded to the last post i had up

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure listen to the good advice but make your own decision.. some of the experienced DJs still end up in the same boat as you. But we all are learning I guess.