Tip for all the younger guys

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know those really hot girls you want and wish you could get? Set up your life, and in 5-7 years when you look at them again, you will exclaim 'Wow, I wouldn't give these girls half a day now, since i can get better ones!"

I just found a bunch of chicks I drooled over in HS. Yeah... last I remember one of them met me at a club 3 months ago and couldn't help her jaw from falling, I don't even think she recognized me.

Point is, do your thing, girls will come if you put in the work on life.

Prince.

Reaction score
Its posts like these that keeps me motivated to stay on track!

Your 100% right.
My aim is to disappear from the world and get on with developing all aspects of my life. When i return, I'm expecting jaws to drop. Hence shifting power over to me!

Nice one :up:

Schwank

Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny, the hotties I knew from highschool are now mostly ugly and fat. 10 years makes a world of difference to some people...

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So true. All these girls that I've graduated with that I thought were so hot are nothing compared to the girls I've been meeting recently. It's worth noting though that some of the chicks do end up and remain at the top of the crop. The hottest girl I know is one I wanted to get with since high school.

Mr. Goods

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with this. I'm only 4 years removed from high school, and already some of the "hotties" are losing their looks. Some are still very cute, but others have declined.

My friends are fearful of our 5 or 10 high school reunion for my sake. Back in my AFC days in high school, girls enjoyed leading me on, playing me, and making a scene when they turned me down. So may horror stories from high school. When the small, skinny guy they turned down walks into the reunion with 40 points of added muscle and extra swagger, I may go over the top.

I guess the thing to pick up on from that story is that while girls looks decline, guys looks could improve. A lot can change in a short time,

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my favorite story is my buddy who went to his 10 year, he basically got drunk and was hitting on the girl, walked up to one

hey
oh hi
you are michelle, right?
yes!
you have no idea how many times i used to jerk off thinking about you back in HS!

I think they ended up hooking up later that night

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course females lose their looks quickly. The problem is that in America you will be stuck with older females as you get older. That is one of the many issues in America.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
Of course females lose their looks quickly. The problem is that in America you will be stuck with older females as you get older. That is one of the many issues in America.
Yeah we should go to Ukraine as you so often remind us. Because that country really has its act together.

Mister T

Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
Yeah we should go to Ukraine as you so often remind us. Because that country really has its act together.
IN SOVIET RUSSIA, WOMAN AGE YOUNGER!