"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Tinder's most notorious men

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Hammerli shows up in Tinder swipers’ feeds as often as he does because he deletes the app and reinstalls it every two weeks or so


I’ve been telling guys here to do this for a long time now. Not just Tinder, but every dating app. Maximize your exposure.
I thought Tinder this year started cracking down on this since it goes by facebook and number? Bumble shadow bans now.

Anyway, by deleting your Tinder app and making a new account pushes you towards the top as well. I believe it because I quit using Tinder for awhile so of course no matches or likes.

I delete the app, make new account and then suddenly I get people giving me likes within 10 mins of the new account. For the first 5 days or almost I noticed that, then it gradually goes down.

Every time I deleted it I noticed when I make a new account I suddenly get likes.

My question is can you keep transferring Tinder Gold if you delete and make new account and put in the old code? It sucks not having gold and having to swipe every profile to see what the match looks like since it's blurred out on the free account.
 

Soldier King

Banned
Joined
Mar 8, 2020
Messages
155
Reaction score
46
Age
39
Location
Bodybuilding.com forum to complete mission.
Funny article. You don't think of the impact you have on the people that say no.

It does work, you can use a virtual number from talkatone or dingtone or another virtual number ap from ap store, and an android emulator like bluestacks if you don't have a phone, but I don't feel the need to work so hard. Just let it work and move on, remember the rule of online dating: you don't have a right to use any app if you are in a public place before you do at least one approach.
 
Top