Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tinder's most notorious men

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Hammerli shows up in Tinder swipers’ feeds as often as he does because he deletes the app and reinstalls it every two weeks or so

I’ve been telling guys here to do this for a long time now. Not just Tinder, but every dating app. Maximize your exposure.
I thought Tinder this year started cracking down on this since it goes by facebook and number? Bumble shadow bans now.

Anyway, by deleting your Tinder app and making a new account pushes you towards the top as well. I believe it because I quit using Tinder for awhile so of course no matches or likes.

I delete the app, make new account and then suddenly I get people giving me likes within 10 mins of the new account. For the first 5 days or almost I noticed that, then it gradually goes down.

Every time I deleted it I noticed when I make a new account I suddenly get likes.

My question is can you keep transferring Tinder Gold if you delete and make new account and put in the old code? It sucks not having gold and having to swipe every profile to see what the match looks like since it's blurred out on the free account.

Soldier King

Banned
Reaction score
Bodybuilding.com forum to complete mission.
Funny article. You don't think of the impact you have on the people that say no.

It does work, you can use a virtual number from talkatone or dingtone or another virtual number ap from ap store, and an android emulator like bluestacks if you don't have a phone, but I don't feel the need to work so hard. Just let it work and move on, remember the rule of online dating: you don't have a right to use any app if you are in a public place before you do at least one approach.