"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

tinder

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 17, 2020
Messages
520
Reaction score
426
Age
33
i been gettin some good matches lately. what are some good opening lines i could use that have worked for some of you guys?
the dreaded ''whats up'' gets so much hate but if the chick is truly interested , would it really matter...
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

characternote

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 31, 2018
Messages
1,256
Reaction score
1,463
i'm not the best person to answer as I deleted tinder some time ago as I very rarely got matches.

Although I do often take a look at various friends tinder accounts and they seem to keep it super simple. 'Hey, what's up' as an opener. Some standard getting to know you questions, and then arrange a meet. Basically break all of the 'rules' lol. (bit like real life game too lol)

I think it's more about the fact that some girls might match you because they want followers or just to stroke their ego etc, and they'll make you jump through hoops and eventually unmatch you and you'll blame your 'bad text game' (when really, she was never actually attracted and so it was never gonna happen)

But I guess the majority who match you ARE attracted to you (presumably!), and so you don't really need to worry about what to write etc.
 

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2020
Messages
782
Reaction score
712
Age
33
I got two snapchats out of sending this same opener to two chicks:

"Accidentally ordered too much flour, wanna come over and make bread? We can watch a movie while it cooks"

Now I'll see where it leads. One was receptive from the start and gave me a "best pick up line award". The other was reluctant at first and just asked "are you for real or is this a joke?", but the ways things are going she now is more talkative than the other one. They're both qt3.141592 and under 24.
 

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 17, 2020
Messages
520
Reaction score
426
Age
33
i'm not the best person to answer as I deleted tinder some time ago as I very rarely got matches.

Although I do often take a look at various friends tinder accounts and they seem to keep it super simple. 'Hey, what's up' as an opener. Some standard getting to know you questions, and then arrange a meet. Basically break all of the 'rules' lol. (bit like real life game too lol)

I think it's more about the fact that some girls might match you because they want followers or just to stroke their ego etc, and they'll make you jump through hoops and eventually unmatch you and you'll blame your 'bad text game' (when really, she was never actually attracted and so it was never gonna happen)

But I guess the majority who match you ARE attracted to you (presumably!), and so you don't really need to worry about what to write etc.
i've notied the IG / snap clout chasing thing...pretty annoying
 

Paper Crane

Banned
Joined
Mar 6, 2021
Messages
267
Reaction score
258
Age
30
If you can't think of anything unique to say, a good "Hey (name), I like your style (horns up emoji)"
Avoid this man. (no offense to you Hank) They get hundreds of messages .. this bland sh.t will never work because its likely 20 guys said that exact same thing minus the emoji, or with the use of different emojis..

I just usually keep it sexual , flirty, funny and fun. I go based off whatever i see in their pictures or profile. told a chick she was nice and short and that I might just have to lift her up. she responded "my spirits?": ( lol you can see in the screenshot i use Tinder by web, usually through google search. never use the app or in browser if you got plates u care about losing lmao

Keep in mind tho im not lookin for anything serious and i purposely go for girls that i know are DTF or would be DTF
 

Attachments

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,116
Reaction score
3,610
Location
California
I would carefully read their bio, check their IG, pics & Spotify. Find something interesting you can comment on. I might compliment them too. But that’s controversial.
 

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 17, 2020
Messages
520
Reaction score
426
Age
33
Avoid this man. (no offense to you Hank) They get hundreds of messages .. this bland sh.t will never work because its likely 20 guys said that exact same thing minus the emoji, or with the use of different emojis..

I just usually keep it sexual , flirty, funny and fun. I go based off whatever i see in their pictures or profile. told a chick she was nice and short and that I might just have to lift her up. she responded "my spirits?": ( lol you can see in the screenshot i use Tinder by web, usually through google search. never use the app or in browser if you got plates u care about losing lmao

Keep in mind tho im not lookin for anything serious and i purposely go for girls that i know are DTF or would be DTF
im definitely not looking for anything serious ,im open to it but im not looking for it, and she would have to damn near put a gun to my head.
 
Top