Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

tinder

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i been gettin some good matches lately. what are some good opening lines i could use that have worked for some of you guys?
the dreaded ''whats up'' gets so much hate but if the chick is truly interested , would it really matter...

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm not the best person to answer as I deleted tinder some time ago as I very rarely got matches.

Although I do often take a look at various friends tinder accounts and they seem to keep it super simple. 'Hey, what's up' as an opener. Some standard getting to know you questions, and then arrange a meet. Basically break all of the 'rules' lol. (bit like real life game too lol)

I think it's more about the fact that some girls might match you because they want followers or just to stroke their ego etc, and they'll make you jump through hoops and eventually unmatch you and you'll blame your 'bad text game' (when really, she was never actually attracted and so it was never gonna happen)

But I guess the majority who match you ARE attracted to you (presumably!), and so you don't really need to worry about what to write etc.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got two snapchats out of sending this same opener to two chicks:

"Accidentally ordered too much flour, wanna come over and make bread? We can watch a movie while it cooks"

Now I'll see where it leads. One was receptive from the start and gave me a "best pick up line award". The other was reluctant at first and just asked "are you for real or is this a joke?", but the ways things are going she now is more talkative than the other one. They're both qt3.141592 and under 24.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm not the best person to answer as I deleted tinder some time ago as I very rarely got matches.

Although I do often take a look at various friends tinder accounts and they seem to keep it super simple. 'Hey, what's up' as an opener. Some standard getting to know you questions, and then arrange a meet. Basically break all of the 'rules' lol. (bit like real life game too lol)

I think it's more about the fact that some girls might match you because they want followers or just to stroke their ego etc, and they'll make you jump through hoops and eventually unmatch you and you'll blame your 'bad text game' (when really, she was never actually attracted and so it was never gonna happen)

But I guess the majority who match you ARE attracted to you (presumably!), and so you don't really need to worry about what to write etc.
i've notied the IG / snap clout chasing thing...pretty annoying

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are getting pretty frequent matches, and are not worried about sabotaging some; try @mikedee's theory of random emojis. I would be interested in seeing if others have the same results.

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
If you can't think of anything unique to say, a good "Hey (name), I like your style (horns up emoji)"
Avoid this man. (no offense to you Hank) They get hundreds of messages .. this bland sh.t will never work because its likely 20 guys said that exact same thing minus the emoji, or with the use of different emojis..

I just usually keep it sexual , flirty, funny and fun. I go based off whatever i see in their pictures or profile. told a chick she was nice and short and that I might just have to lift her up. she responded "my spirits?": ( lol you can see in the screenshot i use Tinder by web, usually through google search. never use the app or in browser if you got plates u care about losing lmao

Keep in mind tho im not lookin for anything serious and i purposely go for girls that i know are DTF or would be DTF

Attachments

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would carefully read their bio, check their IG, pics & Spotify. Find something interesting you can comment on. I might compliment them too. But that’s controversial.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Avoid this man. (no offense to you Hank) They get hundreds of messages .. this bland sh.t will never work because its likely 20 guys said that exact same thing minus the emoji, or with the use of different emojis..

I just usually keep it sexual , flirty, funny and fun. I go based off whatever i see in their pictures or profile. told a chick she was nice and short and that I might just have to lift her up. she responded "my spirits?": ( lol you can see in the screenshot i use Tinder by web, usually through google search. never use the app or in browser if you got plates u care about losing lmao

Keep in mind tho im not lookin for anything serious and i purposely go for girls that i know are DTF or would be DTF
im definitely not looking for anything serious ,im open to it but im not looking for it, and she would have to damn near put a gun to my head.