Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tinder match...arg.... Turning into a texting buddy

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alright...well...

I think one of my problems is though I have very limited experience with online dating...those I have matched with, I have always gotten a phone number quite quickly. I would call...we would chat...and then set something up. I should have maybe changed my approach on this one. When she said that she really doesn't give out her number until she is comfortable..."maybe", I should have pushed for a date/meet instead? She did not give me ANY indication that she would even want to meet...so I felt like it was a diss. My thoughts were...wait...if she is not "comfortable" wanting to speak on the phone...then there is noooooooooo way she would even be comfortable meeting. Maybe it was the wrong approach...

Even through our conversations, there was not one hint from her side that she had annnnnnny interest in meeting up. It just felt like idle, useless chit chat.

2 weeks ago her place was broken into (CPU stolen, etc.). In her last message a couple days ago, she told me how she was able to locate where her CPU was. Not sure how. But anyway...in her last message at 1:30am on Monday...she said she that a few days back, she actually went to the place, and knocked on the door to try to get it back.

She said in general, she is "not really afraid of much".

I do not know how much truth there is to that...but it seemed like the opposite behavior of someone who is too afraid to share her a number. Maybe I am wrong?

My thoughts were..."wait...wait...she has the balls to show up at some strangers place (possibly risking her life) to get her computer back...she has her number all over the web (photography website) where any stranger can call her to set up a photoshoot.....BUT....is too afraid to share exchange numbers with someone she matched with?"

Maybe I am crazy...

Anyway, I did end up messaging her. I sent her a message similar to what @Fruitbat mentioned above.

Never heard back (of course)...

Oh well...lesson learned.
glad to see I still have the magic touch of being able to stop women texting.

Great Husky 63

Reaction score
You should have deleted the match when she said that she was not comfortable. Remember, she has dozens of choices for men every week, high value men we are talking if she is hot. Whatever the reason or background, online game is a means to get the number and then plan logistics to meet. Everything else, you are giving her attention along with the several other dozens guys, even if she only messages the best looking ones, she has many more she never answers.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Most people using dating sites aren't even reading profiles. The majority just do the "swipe left/right" thing based on your default profile picture. Women, especially, don't usually read profiles or make first contact. It honestly doesn't even matter what your profile says since it won't be read in most cases (although you should still be honest with it since it will be read in some cases). This is also why you shouldn't take "likes" seriously, only messages matter.

harrison9876

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most people using dating sites aren't even reading profiles. The majority just do the "swipe left/right" thing based on your default profile picture. Women, especially, don't usually read profiles or make first contact. It honestly doesn't even matter what your profile says since it won't be read in most cases (although you should still be honest with it since it will be read in some cases). This is also why you shouldn't take "likes" seriously, only messages matter.
Yup!

Funny you say that...

My very short profile clearly states that "I am Canadian, living in LA"...after 3 or 4 messages she said, "so.....I know you are American...but where are you from?"

ummmmmmmmmmmm...okay, so someone clearly did not read my profile...hahahaha...

BedSwerver

Don Juan
Reaction score
The garmin glass ****pit is say "minimums minimums minimums" and you still don't have the runway in site. Eject!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have deleted the match when she said that she was not comfortable. Remember, she has dozens of choices for men every week, high value men we are talking if she is hot. Whatever the reason or background, online game is a means to get the number and then plan logistics to meet. Everything else, you are giving her attention along with the several other dozens guys, even if she only messages the best looking ones, she has many more she never answers.
+1

I had a chat with some skank. Was being dumb. I went off and #next! I got a msg about her crying for days.

These girls need to be put on ice more often than not.