Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tinder experiment

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boredom made me doing this and the result were unbelievable..

1 tinder acc made my age 41

2nd tinder account put at my age 25

On both account i filtered to swipe on 30-40 yrs age of women..

Shockingly 1st tinder account didnt get much women to swipe on and they all somewhat unattractive / fat.

On 2nd tinder account which i put my age 25 yrs.. Theres a lot.. I means a lot of it!! of attractive middle age women looking for younger kok..

Mind you im doing this on full lockdown period in my country..

Attractive middle age women still getting / wanted D from young attractive men...

When their CC Will ever end??

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Shockingly 1st tinder account didnt get much women to swipe on and they all somewhat unattractive / fat.

On 2nd tinder account which i put my age 25 yrs.. Theres a lot.. I means a lot of it!! of attractive middle age women looking for younger kok..

Attractive middle age women still getting / wanted D from young attractive men...

had a similar post about this , that a woman would just sleep with a younger attractive guy , while for someone their age or older they would expect him to own his sh1t :)

basically , what I was saying in that thread is to get your sh1t to together as you grow older , otherwise you will become incel

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
had a similar post about this , that a woman would just sleep with a younger attractive guy , while for someone their age or older they would expect him to own his sh1t :)

basically , what I was saying in that thread is to get your sh1t to together as you grow older , otherwise you will become incel
An attractive middle age women can facks pretty much anything these days.. This really somewhat an eye opener.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Explain more please..
when a woman is young and good looking , most top guys that want to sleep with her and also want to commit to her .

as a woman grows older and still maintains at least decent looks , the number of top guys who want to sleep with her does not decrease by much , but the guys who will commit to her will do .

a woman can keep a good amount of top guys who see her sexually attractive till her early 40s , and then decreseasing little by little

but even then , a 50 years old woman for example can still be seen sexy by a 65 years old top guy , and so on

basically a woman through her life basically has almost unlimited choices

Practically ,the theory that women hit the wall hard is a bullsh1t theory created by frustrated guys so they can feel good about themselves :)

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when a woman is young and good looking , most top guys that want to sleep with her and also want to commit to her .

as a woman grows older and still maintains at least decent looks , the number of top guys who want to sleep with her does not decrease by much , but the guys who will commit to her will do .

a woman can keep a good amount of top guys who see her sexually attractive till her early 40s , and then decreseasing little by little

but even then , a 50 years old woman for example can still be seen sexy by a 65 years old top guy , and so on

basically a woman through her life basically has almost unlimited choices :)
And an endless incels and simps were born.. It made so much sense.. Im at age 41.. I age well looks somewhere at 28 of age.. I had 2 women both divorce with four kids that i supervise and spend weekend on them.. Its worth it.. But learning this made my alone time worthwhile.. And its worth it.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And an endless incels and simps were born.. It made so much sense.. Im at age 41.. I age well looks somewhere at 28 of age.. I had 2 women both divorce with four kids that i supervise and spend weekend on them.. Its worth it.. But learning this made my alone time worthwhile.. And its worth it.
as a guy , you have to do things that you age well

most guys over 25 years old look like sh1t and look 20 years olde

the main sexual market place drivers for a guy is youth and how good looking he is

the more your youth and good looks fades , the more you have to be successful in life

ideally you will have all 3 : youth , good looks and financial success

that is why stars mainly are so successful when it comes to women : they have all 3

it is quite uncommon for someone that is young tk also be successful , so that is why women go insane when they find this type of guys

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the problem that a middle age woman faces is not to get laid with a top guy , but to get commitment from him :)
Most aren’t wanting commitment anyways. I’ve come across SO many 35-39 yr old women that couldn’t care less about commitment.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as a guy , you have to do things that you age well

most guys over 25 years old look like sh1t and look 20 years olde

the main sexual market place drivers for a guy is youth and how good looking he is

the more your youth and good looks fades , the more you have to be successful in life

ideally you will have all 3 : youth , good looks and financial success

that is why stars mainly are so successful when it comes to women : they have all 3

it is quite uncommon for someone that is young tk also be successful , so that is why women go insane when they find this type of guys
Thanks man really appreciated it.. Good advised!

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most aren’t wanting commitment anyways. I’ve come across SO many 35-39 yr old women that couldn’t care less about commitment.
Yeah, since they have their own money, properties and nice car.. What an old rich man can provide her?? Nada

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, since they have their own money, properties and nice car.. What an old rich man can provide her?? Nada
These are the same women that will sneer at a man their age who can still pull women in their 20’s. But yet they’re chasing young c0ck. They’re old bitter hypocrites. For whatever reason after 32, women become SUPER picky and bitchy.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These are the same women that will sneer at a man their age who can still pull women in their 20’s. But yet they’re chasing young c0ck. They’re old bitter hypocrites. For whatever reason after 32, women become SUPER picky and bitchy.
which makes sense :)

if you could sleep with much younger women , you would be pickier with the older ones :)

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
which makes sense :)

if you could sleep with much younger women , you would be pickier with the older ones :)
And i wonder why these attractive younger boy are super into middle age women?? Wouldnt they have enough younger girl puzzy already?? I assume an incel wouldnt have a chance at this attractive middle age girl.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And i wonder why these attractive younger boy are super into middle age women?? Wouldnt they have enough younger girl puzzy already?? I assume an incel wouldnt have a chance at this attractive middle age girl.
because older women make it easier for them than women their age , as from the get go they are seen as lovers , which means that they want them only for their body and not their companionship

the less time consuming part is to “fight” for the lover slot , not for the LTR one

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'd be interested to see what kind of conversation they have? My guess is quite slutty?

This is def validation seeking behavior, I'm not surprised at all to be honest.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
because older women make it easier for them than women their age , as from the get go they are seen as lovers , which means that they want them only for their body and not their companionship

the less time consuming part is to “fight” for the lover slot , not for the LTR one
Mudha... Shlt its true..

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd be interested to see what kind of conversation they have? My guess is quite slutty?

This is def validation seeking behavior, I'm not surprised at all to be honest.
Most of the women i saw on the bio its wrote ltr on them.. But we know what that means in tinder.. More like long term fwb

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As i recall my memory few years back then i just saw an 45ish fairly attractive women from my office get out of work that night walk straight up outside the building and kissing a much younger guy.. She didnt notice i was there... And this what was it.