Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tinder experiment

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ll give you an example. I don’t have a foot fetish but I need a girl to have pretty feet, just says a lot about how they take care of themselves. Well with old women they’re like “eww I hate feet, you have a foot fetish, ewww” while bragging on how much they spend on shoes and pedicures and stuff. A younger woman is like “foot fetish? Hey we like what we like. I’m open to giving you a foot job sometime if you want me to, if that’ll make you happy”. See the difference? Old women are BORING but pretend to be so much fun and great in the sack. They aren’t, it’s a lie. Hell I was watching tv while an old 35 yr old broad was giving me a *******, the tv was way more interesting. And she was always bragging about her bj skills but man was she overrated.
Like how many hours you do with her compared to the old hag?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like how many hours you do with her compared to the old hag?
Oh if she’s 29 or younger I’ll absolutely take her on a traditional date. The older women I don’t even try, if they suggest dinner or anything I bluntly say absolutely not. They aren’t worth it. I’ll make my schedule work for a younger woman. Not to be too available but available enough.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh if she’s 29 or younger I’ll absolutely take her on a traditional date. The older women I don’t even try, if they suggest dinner or anything I bluntly say absolutely not. They aren’t worth it. I’ll make my schedule work for a younger woman. Not to be too available but available enough.
It does sounds good to be in relationships again.. Well it does even worth it if both make it works and walk the talks.. The one who bragging about it doesnt seems quite delivered in your elationship with older women.. Boy theres lot to learn. Thanks man.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It does sounds good to be in relationships again.. Well it does even worth it if both make it works and walk the talks.. The one who bragging about it doesnt seems quite delivered in your elationship with older women.. Boy theres lot to learn. Thanks man.
This is just my experience but when I did online dating, I had a 10% success rate with women 30+. Meaning I got more than one date with them. They would match with you more easily, they were easy to talk to BUT they’d also ghost you or weren’t interested in seeing you again after the first date. Younger women, my experience was they were more rare to match with you, it was harder to make conversation with them BUT if you could get them out your chances of seeing them again were 50%.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is just my experience but when I did online dating, I had a 10% success rate with women 30+. Meaning I got more than one date with them. They would match with you more easily, they were easy to talk to BUT they’d also ghost you or weren’t interested in seeing you again after the first date. Younger women, my experience was they were more rare to match with you, it was harder to make conversation with them BUT if you could get them out your chances of seeing them again were 50%.
Well i dont do onlinw dating anymore since 2004. I just match on tinder for fun.. Then ill unmatch them or make them thinks im all about sex.. So theyll get the idea and get out.these are the 30++ women.. Maybe its true what you said about them that i can sense it too theyre damage good thus i cant never accept them.. It felt so good when youre in control of everything that you doesnt even need someone else.. But who i am to hold all that excitement for myself.. Will try out the younger girls.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boredom made me doing this and the result were unbelievable..

1 tinder acc made my age 41

2nd tinder account put at my age 25

On both account i filtered to swipe on 30-40 yrs age of women..

Shockingly 1st tinder account didnt get much women to swipe on and they all somewhat unattractive / fat.

On 2nd tinder account which i put my age 25 yrs.. Theres a lot.. I means a lot of it!! of attractive middle age women looking for younger kok..

Mind you im doing this on full lockdown period in my country..

Attractive middle age women still getting / wanted D from young attractive men...

When their CC Will ever end??
I think this shows how Tinder and other swiping apps are only really used by leftover women and those with "special needs", i.e. some kind of angle. Normal women just don't need it.

Maybe one day they'll make an app for men to find women that want to waste their time and spend their money.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this shows how Tinder and other swiping apps are only really used by leftover women and those with "special needs", i.e. some kind of angle. Normal women just don't need it.

Maybe one day they'll make an app for men to find women that want to waste their time and spend their money.
Theres a lot to say about the scenario.. Its totally useless for established men.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres a lot to say about the scenario.. Its totally useless for established men.
you can still be lucky and find quality women on swiping apps , but this happens quite rarely

usually this women are active only for a couple of days , are a bit older and are there mainly out of curiosity . So the hook has to be strong in order to get Them

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you can still be lucky and find quality women on swiping apps , but this happens quite rarely

usually this women are active only for a couple of days , are a bit older and are there mainly out of curiosity . So the hook has to be strong in order to get Them
How do you know so much about quality women? Only high calibre men will know.. Or you may be friend to one of them?

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get a like from 22 years 7/10 girl.today. Not interested to engage. Man i become so lazy lol

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you know so much about quality women? Only high calibre men will know.. Or you may be friend to one of them?
I am quite ok :)

women say that I am handsome , and financially I would say that I am in the top 25% easily

but overall , I would say that I am more of a Philosopher and like to do a lot of Social experiments to better understand the world that I am part of

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get a like from 22 years 7/10 girl.today. Not interested to engage. Man i become so lazy lol
doing a hair transplant was a smart move

boldness is attributed to old age and being chronically sick ( thyroid , prostrate , lack of quality food , etc )

being old or sick mainly means that you are weak and lack vigor

that is why it is important to take care of your hair , and if indeed things are really grim to the male pattern baldness , to start working out a lot so your body will show vigor

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am quite ok :)

women say that I am handsome , and financially I would say that I am in the top 25% easily

but overall , I would say that I am more of a Philosopher and like to do a lot of Social experiments to better understand the world that I am part of
Obsessed about life are one of an alphas trait.. Good for you bro

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
doing a hair transplant was a smart move

boldness is attributed to old age and being chronically sick ( thyroid , prostrate , lack of quality food , etc )

being old or sick mainly means that you are weak and lack of vigor

that is why it is important to take care of your hair , and if indeed things are really grim to the male pattern baldness , to start working out a lot so your body will show vigor
Indeed.. Male pattern were result from dht testorone overload..yeah so it could contribute to those problem you mention.. I workout daily.. In great shape 6'1 92kg mass muscle.. Honestly i dont gave damn about my hair since i was young.. Im more of outgoing guy than a pretty boy.. Musculinity runs on my blood.. When i get older i become more aware of my physics.. It needs some care and been lots of abused.. Lol.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boredom made me doing this and the result were unbelievable..

1 tinder acc made my age 41

2nd tinder account put at my age 25

On both account i filtered to swipe on 30-40 yrs age of women..

Shockingly 1st tinder account didnt get much women to swipe on and they all somewhat unattractive / fat.

On 2nd tinder account which i put my age 25 yrs.. Theres a lot.. I means a lot of it!! of attractive middle age women looking for younger kok..

Mind you im doing this on full lockdown period in my country..

Attractive middle age women still getting / wanted D from young attractive men...

When their CC Will ever end??
In my late 30's, I dated several very attractive women that were older than me. I asked everyone of them why they didn't date men their age or older. They all said because men their their age or older weren't in good shape.