Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tinder etiquette

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys ,

since I am planning to go to a couple of places during the summer , I decided to buy tinder premium and use the passport feature there .

I realized quite soon that most women get offended and unmatch you when you say something like “ tinder is so addictive when you match with all this attractive people “ .

I was thinking like why this would be the case , and I think that there are 2 main things

first is about that she thinks that you are a f8ck boy , and second is about them not having a good experience ( like the quality of matches is very low )

I actually heard a lot of women complaining that tinder s8cks

another thing that I have realized is that if a girl has “ looking for relationship “ , “ no ons “ or “ not looking for sex “ very likely she is crazy

also teasing , making too much fun . Actually anything else than being vanilla will not really yield any results . For some reason , if you are anything else than vanilla the likelihood of being unmatched is quite high

I think that anything else than a vanilla guy does not work on tinder , because mainly there you have all the girls that pumped and dumped , and scared of a guy that acts like a f8ckboy

what other things should be added as not to do on tinder in order to maximize your results ?

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Said every guy ever…

Every man on Tinder w/o exception believes it’s just them. It’s not man, it’s all of us. Just be one with it, it will not change, you will.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Said every guy ever…

Every man on Tinder w/o exception believes it’s just them. It’s not man, it’s all of us. Just be one with it, it will not change, you will.
what do you mean more exactly ?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya wanna know how I interpret that comment?

That he finds ME attractive (since he matched with me) and I would take it as a compliment. Not spin a negative and assume him to be a fvckboy.:rolleyes:

When women unmatch you for saying that, consider it a bullet dodged @Bigpapa .
I see it the same way , that is why I am asking some other people opinion as I might be missing something

5 unmatches for the same thing , seems a bit more than just coincidence

But then I asked the next match what she thinks about this , and she started laughing

I think that it has to do with the age . All 5 of them were like 27 - 30 . Maybe younger women see it more relaxed than the older ones

I find it extremely strange that I get way better with women that are younger , than I do with those that are older

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it also may be due to their level of self-esteem and how confident they are.

A confident woman who views herself as attractive and a great catch won't be as offended as an insecure woman who believes guys are fvckboys, doesn't trust them and views things they say and do with a negative lens.
yeah , makes total sense what you are saying !

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lord, if women are afraid of fvckboys and being pumped and dumped, then why the hell are they on Tinder?! Lol

Isn't Tinder known for just that? I've never used and never would, if women want a "relationship" they need to get off there.

That's what pisses me off about some women, they take no responsibility for what happens to them.

That he finds ME attractive (since he matched with me) and I would take it as a compliment. Not spin a negative and assume him to be a fvckboy.:rolleyes:

Imo a lot of women on Tinder are mad at the platform itself and take out their frustration on past scornings (from ****boys on Tinder in years past) on the current crop of men using it.

When I was a kid, there would be arcade games in 7/11, etc and when you'd play pinball or Galaga, for example and start a losing streak, you'd eventually get pissed off any physically "tilt" the game, so that the machine would get unbalanced and malfunction.

There's a phrase for this in poker, originating from the above said, that I believe is at play here.

Women are trying to "tilt" the platform by aggressively claiming to be seeking the opposite of what the platform was when it started.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are trying to "tilt" the platform by aggressively claiming to be seeking the opposite of what the platform was when it started.
women over 27-28 are like that , the younger ones are quite relaxed . They just want to have a good time , even though they would prefer a guy to have a relationship with

the 28+ ones are more or less filtering you out from the get go if you are serious or not

look at the tinder swindler story , or the guy who was an interior designer who banged several women and the women United to complain that he is a d1ckhead

they both played the provider / serious guy / relationship character

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lord, if women are afraid of fvckboys and being pumped and dumped, then why the hell are they on Tinder?! Lol

Isn't Tinder known for just that? I've never used and never would, if women want a "relationship" they need to get off there.

That's what pisses me off about some women, they take no responsibility for what happens to them.

Exactly! I don't get why Woman state no ONS, hook-ups, and are wanting LTR... but isn't Tinder predominantly designed and catered for the former? Sure, LTR's might develop from Tinder, and they obviously have, but if Woman are seeking LTR as the primary focus of their relationship pursuit, then why aren't they on other apps like Bumble or Hinge? Confused...

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly! I don't get why Woman state no ONS, hook-ups, and are wanting LTR... but isn't Tinder predominantly designed and catered for the former? Sure, LTR's might develop from Tinder, and they obviously have, but if Woman are seeking LTR as the primary focus of their relationship pursuit, then why aren't they on other apps like Bumble or Hinge? Confused...
the whole point of vetting for a relationship from the get go is very stupid , as the longer the courtship last the higher the chance the guy to find someone else

also , eve if you put a lot of effort in making sure that you met someone and is relationship material , it does not mean that it will actually lead to a relationship

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason why women are looking for LTR on Tinder is

1. They are lying to themselves-a lot of women want a guy to to have "fun" with but they don't want to look like thots so they disgusied as LTR. Have you noticed that Tinder tends to have the most stewardesses/weedhead type chicks? those chicks are just looking for fun and will tell you "hey just in town for fun" they know they don't have to worry about judgment cause they don't care or no one knows them (with the stewardesss) to soil their reputuation

2. My girlfriend fond her boyfriend here-they think they are the exception to the rule just like their girlfriend but most women are the rule on Tinder even some of the hot ones.

Tinder has been rough for me in the last few years however when I do get a match those chicks tend to be waaay easier than any other app but the ROI isn't worth it for me. I got a buddy who cleans up nicely on tinder but he's also in his mid20's and in the top 1% as a man for his age (he makes 6 figures, lives in a great part of town, good looking etc)

I don't take TInder seriosuly to many girls who I know present themselves as "fun" girls but I know some IRL who are shameless slores

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a buddy who cleans up nicely on tinder but he's also in his mid20's and in the top 1% as a man for his age (he makes 6 figures, lives in a great part of town, good looking etc)
if you want to sleep with sub par women , then yeah you can clean up the place if you are good looking

The problem with the good looking ones is that they are rarely active

if you ever get a premium subscription try to filter by last active and you will see that over 90% are sub prime women

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't maximise results it's just pot luck

You have any idea how difficult it is to hold someones attention that you have never met via an app

There is a serious issue of choice overload for both sexes , you end up in a situation where you match and may be interested but then 10 minutes later there is another match for you ( or more likely her) that is of even more temporary interest

a few hours or days pass and all of sudden nobody can remember or be bothered to restart the conversation

As with most online activities attention is extremely temporary and limited