Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tinder Dating- Advice needed

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Need some advice from the DJs on me foray into Tinder. This is about how to play the game rather than a specific case.

So situation is:

1+1/2 weeks on Tinder

Currently getting a decent number of matches but there is a lot of flakiness on meeting for the first date.

I would like to know:

A. How much contact should I do?- it seems that both going silent after setting a date and keeping up bi daily contact to build rapport still leads to flakes.

B. I'm operating a 2 strike rule. I believe this is fair?

Dates wise:

Been on 2

1st:
First went well I thought- ended up with her kissing me and then I got a soft let down two days later saying how she was too busy in her life at the moment- WTF

2nd Went well, she was touching me etc and sitting close together, near the end of the date I tried for the kiss and she pulled back with 'No, it's the first date'. I've binned her as I think this is BS - again but WTF?!

With people's diaries it's sometimes tough to get a date booked in for the same week- could this be a reason for the flakiness? Only speak to someone if you can meet in the next 3/4 days?

Any advice on my situation appreciated. Tinder and OLD is a bit different and this is my first foray into it.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo're doing the best you can for now. There is no better advice except "Improve your Profile". Which would simply be having better photos and infox if you don't already. Online dating is a hit-or-miss game. From the sound of your posts I'd say you are relying on online dating as your main source of poon.

Don't rely on online dating as a main source.

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not my main source but was looking at tinder as I'm in London UK and would hopefully be a way of getting a few plates up and spinning while I concentrate on my traditional game.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't push for the date right away. I will get the number and text as much as she wants to, which I realize goes against the consensus knowledge of wanting to not be too available.

I mostly joke around in texts. Don't be boring. Making fun of other men is a gold mine of material. I don't shy away from complimenting her, either. I try to keep it somewhat non-sexual, i.e "you look amazing in that one pic" and not wow! huge t!ts!!!

The more cleavage she shows in her pic, the more down to fvck she will be. But the faster she starts pumping you with questions about your job and income, the less dtf she will be.

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I've just deleted Tinder.

Steer clear Men. OLD is the domain of the woman, not the alphas and DJs.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Lozboss said:
Well I've just deleted Tinder.

Steer clear Men. OLD is the domain of the woman, not the alphas and DJs.
Here we go again. Guys who don't do well at one aspect of dating trying to convince everyone else it sucks, it's somehow less manly or whatever else they need to convince themself the problem isn't actually them. God forbid you need to improve some aspect of what you are doing to actually be successful at it.

Anyone who is good at OLD will tell you there is no easier way to get laid with little effort. But believe whatever you want I guess.

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BackInTheGame78 said:
Here we go again. Guys who don't do well at one aspect of dating trying to convince everyone else it sucks, it's somehow less manly or whatever else they need to convince themself the problem isn't actually them. God forbid you need to improve some aspect of what you are doing to actually be successful at it.

Anyone who is good at OLD will tell you there is no easier way to get laid with little effort. But believe whatever you want I guess.
And your view is from someone who does basically 100% OLD- So I understand your view too.

However, there are some things that are accepted, namely:

Low Quality women have their egos inflated by Betas and guys with no standards.
OLD is often a final resort for low quality women.

I'm not trying to convince anyone- I'm giving my opinion- take it or leave it. OLD works for you? Bully for you- crack on with it then.

Also- you immediately presume I'm not self aware to realize I need to self analyze and improve- where did you get this from my post?

Please make an effort to actually read people's posts before commenting on them. It's just respectful.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Lozboss said:
Not my main source but was looking at tinder as I'm in London UK and would hopefully be a way of getting a few plates up and spinning while I concentrate on my traditional game.
I think your right to delete it.

If it's not an option (read: safety net) it puts you under a little bit more pressure to concentrate on your "traditional game". A good pressure, a sense of urgency if you will. You know in life whenever something happens to put you under pressure.....you get the job done because of that sense of urgency.

IMO when you have OLD to fall back on....that sense of urgency is gone. You know how you feel before a football match or a boxing match...