Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tinder Bio

thelittleprince

Don Juan
Reaction score
Suggestions for a very direct, but funny light hearted (ish) Tinder Bio.

I have to get laid im dieing. BUT. Refuse to go on a date.

**** DATES.

I fuxed an emotional problem a while back, simultaneouslt cured a **** problem and savagely raised my T its really bad

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to get laid im dieing. BUT. Refuse to go on a date.

Not doing it right kuz.

Casual hang. Bios are for phaghots.

Women ****kkk for aesthetics not Bios.

Get a college intern in photography to take pro pics or a actual pro. Top pics. If broke, learn photoshop and filter apps. Take better pics. Its mainly looks on apps.

Check Play With Fire YouTube. Ch3ck their forum. Check ETP 2.0.

Work volume. IRL i smash on both cold approach or OLD but, 100x better results from direct pickup. Better quality IRL. Less likely for cuck then apps. Use apps but run GAME IRL.

OLD IS PHAGGOTRY ON STERIODS.

Its the times. Use but 10x cold approach over OLD.

Dates are gay. Pick casual hangs. Frame as such. Never expensive.

Drinks, coffee, cafe, movie/Netflix etc

Bounce location. Msg to acquire digits. Set up location. Smash or next. Chill a few times. Hit it. If you were out a handful of times and no smash, you're not doing it right. #nextSet

thelittleprince

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks man sounds solid. Love the gif! Still didn't get laid but my arm strength is up.

Not doing it right kuz.

Casual hang. Bios are for phaghots.

Women ****kkk for aesthetics not Bios.

Get a college intern in photography to take pro pics or a actual pro. Top pics. If broke, learn photoshop and filter apps. Take better pics. Its mainly looks on apps.

Check Play With Fire YouTube. Ch3ck their forum. Check ETP 2.0.

Work volume. IRL i smash on both cold approach or OLD but, 100x better results from direct pickup. Better quality IRL. Less likely for cuck then apps. Use apps but run GAME IRL.

OLD IS PHAGGOTRY ON STERIODS.

Its the times. Use but 10x cold approach over OLD.

Dates are gay. Pick casual hangs. Frame as such. Never expensive.

Drinks, coffee, cafe, movie/Netflix etc

Bounce location. Msg to acquire digits. Set up location. Smash or next. Chill a few times. Hit it. If you were out a handful of times and no smash, you're not doing it right. #nextSet

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
For a casual fling adult male of arangutan picked online dating app. I just setup and wait those chicks come to me. It’s totally alpha.

Try this.

DO NOT READ NEXT LINE
AW YOUR SUCH A REBEL I ALREADY LIKE YOU

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since I updated my profile pic, I'm getting (I'm serious) quadruple matches. I'm on a swing on the porch of a beach house with a dog (cool dog though, don't know where you're gonna find one like this one, we found him in the hood so he's really unique or streetwise looking, real sociable it shows through in the pic he's scanning the street while draping his little legs across my legs - I'd just got done running 8 miles when that pic was taken, I'm one of those guys that looks better after exercise not worse or haggard). There's a lot of color in the pic, towels hanging and decor. Bright colors, my swim shorts are red. Red is a color that most respond to favorably.