"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Tinder Bio

thelittleprince

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2018
Messages
54
Reaction score
12
Age
42
Suggestions for a very direct, but funny light hearted (ish) Tinder Bio.

I have to get laid im dieing. BUT. Refuse to go on a date.

**** DATES.

I fuxed an emotional problem a while back, simultaneouslt cured a **** problem and savagely raised my T its really bad
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I have to get laid im dieing. BUT. Refuse to go on a date.


Not doing it right kuz.

Casual hang. Bios are for phaghots.

Women ****kkk for aesthetics not Bios.

Get a college intern in photography to take pro pics or a actual pro. Top pics. If broke, learn photoshop and filter apps. Take better pics. Its mainly looks on apps.

Check Play With Fire YouTube. Ch3ck their forum. Check ETP 2.0.

Work volume. IRL i smash on both cold approach or OLD but, 100x better results from direct pickup. Better quality IRL. Less likely for cuck then apps. Use apps but run GAME IRL.

OLD IS PHAGGOTRY ON STERIODS.

Its the times. Use but 10x cold approach over OLD.


Dates are gay. Pick casual hangs. Frame as such. Never expensive.

Drinks, coffee, cafe, movie/Netflix etc

Bounce location. Msg to acquire digits. Set up location. Smash or next. Chill a few times. Hit it. If you were out a handful of times and no smash, you're not doing it right. #nextSet
 

thelittleprince

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2018
Messages
54
Reaction score
12
Age
42
Thanks man sounds solid. Love the gif! Still didn't get laid but my arm strength is up.


Not doing it right kuz.

Casual hang. Bios are for phaghots.

Women ****kkk for aesthetics not Bios.

Get a college intern in photography to take pro pics or a actual pro. Top pics. If broke, learn photoshop and filter apps. Take better pics. Its mainly looks on apps.

Check Play With Fire YouTube. Ch3ck their forum. Check ETP 2.0.

Work volume. IRL i smash on both cold approach or OLD but, 100x better results from direct pickup. Better quality IRL. Less likely for cuck then apps. Use apps but run GAME IRL.

OLD IS PHAGGOTRY ON STERIODS.

Its the times. Use but 10x cold approach over OLD.


Dates are gay. Pick casual hangs. Frame as such. Never expensive.

Drinks, coffee, cafe, movie/Netflix etc

Bounce location. Msg to acquire digits. Set up location. Smash or next. Chill a few times. Hit it. If you were out a handful of times and no smash, you're not doing it right. #nextSet
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
For a casual fling adult male of arangutan picked online dating app. I just setup and wait those chicks come to me. It’s totally alpha.

Try this.

DO NOT READ NEXT LINE
AW YOUR SUCH A REBEL I ALREADY LIKE YOU
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
Since I updated my profile pic, I'm getting (I'm serious) quadruple matches. I'm on a swing on the porch of a beach house with a dog (cool dog though, don't know where you're gonna find one like this one, we found him in the hood so he's really unique or streetwise looking, real sociable it shows through in the pic he's scanning the street while draping his little legs across my legs - I'd just got done running 8 miles when that pic was taken, I'm one of those guys that looks better after exercise not worse or haggard). There's a lot of color in the pic, towels hanging and decor. Bright colors, my swim shorts are red. Red is a color that most respond to favorably.
 
Top