Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tinder and dating

OldSlowPoke

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am getting old, I am 30, and girls on tinder do not really want to date guys that are older, when I put in a fake age I get way higher quality matches. I am thinking about going back to IRL dating, but because tinder has ruined me, it is very hard for me to start again. Has IRL dating been changed by tinder a lot? I counted how many girls I slept with on tinder, but it doesn't really change the fact that my approach anxiety still prevents me from doing anything IRL. I was so against IRL dating at one point I had a girl that was interested in me that wasn't bad looking but I still was thinking about how I would rather do it all on tinder since it was a pretty good guarantee.

1. I suck at dating. I have never really dated. I have had sex but I didn't take girls on dates, I just had sex with them. I can close but I can't really open. I don't know if I want to date or hookup and just do more fun stuff with them. I have had girlfriends but I was terrible at dating.

2. I don't know how to meet young women. Since I am getting older, I don't really like the girls in my age, they look terrible to me, and the quality keeps dwindling as they get fatter, more demanding, and uglier so its hard to meet ones I like in friend groups.

3. I am not really into club game. I am ethnic and short, and I have never had a good experience there. I don't like to drink either.

I can probably add more stuff but I want to start here. I am a fan of 60 years of challenge from the PUA scene, the rest of them like mystery, mark manson, and david deangelo do not suit me. Anyone know of that kind of style of game? Its a shame he hasn't written more material, although it might speak volumes about its longevity.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I am getting old, I am 30, and girls on tinder do not really want to date guys that are older, when I put in a fake age I get way higher quality matches. I am thinking about going back to IRL dating, but because tinder has ruined me, it is very hard for me to start again. Has IRL dating been changed by tinder a lot? I counted how many girls I slept with on tinder, but it doesn't really change the fact that my approach anxiety still prevents me from doing anything IRL. I was so against IRL dating at one point I had a girl that was interested in me that wasn't bad looking but I still was thinking about how I would rather do it all on tinder since it was a pretty good guarantee.

1. I suck at dating. I have never really dated. I have had sex but I didn't take girls on dates, I just had sex with them. I can close but I can't really open. I don't know if I want to date or hookup and just do more fun stuff with them. I have had girlfriends but I was terrible at dating.

2. I don't know how to meet young women. Since I am getting older, I don't really like the girls in my age, they look terrible to me, and the quality keeps dwindling as they get fatter, more demanding, and uglier so its hard to meet ones I like in friend groups.

3. I am not really into club game. I am ethnic and short, and I have never had a good experience there. I don't like to drink either.

I can probably add more stuff but I want to start here. I am a fan of 60 years of challenge from the PUA scene, the rest of them like mystery, mark manson, and david deangelo do not suit me. Anyone know of that kind of style of game? Its a shame he hasn't written more material, although it might speak volumes about its longevity.
Why not try sites like Match? Seems match has older girls on there compared to Tinder. I have much better luck on there.

OldSlowPoke

Don Juan
Reaction score
did you read my post? i don't like older women. i don't see why i would pay to open a match account when i can just set my age limits higher.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
did you read my post? i don't like older women. i don't see why i would pay to open a match account when i can just set my age limits higher.
I was saying Tinder tends to attract the younger women. If those women young women don't want a guy in their 30s you gotta go where your age group is then.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I grew up

I grew up on those guys man.

It's not really considered normal now to meet girls irl unless at a bar or through work/social circle. You are just "the random guy" if you cold approach. Amazing how strong social/peer conditioning is. I think adding a girl randomly on Facebook is considered more normal than cold approach now lol. That doesn't stop me though. It's just that social media has taken over.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I grew up

It's not really considered normal now to meet girls irl unless at a bar or through work/social circle. You are just "the random guy" if you cold approach. Amazing how strong social/peer conditioning is. I think adding a girl randomly on Facebook is considered more normal than cold approach now lol. That doesn't stop me though. It's just that social media has taken over.
I disagree. It's been said by many on here too, but if that's the case then why when you go on the old apps you see mostly land whales, and damaged goods, and not very many decent women? Even in my dating desert within 60 miles on all the old sites it's very slim pickings for pre wall women not very many but even in this old persons dating desert I still see young women in public without rings while on old hardly anyone nearby on old apps. My county tinder, match and bumble are deserts except for a small handful of whales or tatted up girls once in awhile.

Old has gone down hill that few years. Very low quality women.

OldSlowPoke

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was saying Tinder tends to attract the younger women. If those women young women don't want a guy in their 30s you gotta go where your age group is then.
That's exactly why im on tinder lol. My point is that older women are not a drop in replacement, I don't want them, at all. I can get women my age without making an account that costs money. I haven't resigned to make a paid profile that is for women who have lost their fertility and are ready to settle down. I still don't get the point of making a match profile when something like okc or tinder is free. Its not that women don't want an older guy either, when I lie about my age I still get great matches, and when they find out, they aren't disgusted, they still like me. But I am sick of using tinder.
I grew up

So its better to message girls on facebook? how is fb dating? how has it been going with them? Is club game changed? I am too short to stand out, but I guess I can make do with some specialty places that cater to girls that like cute short guys lol. What is your method now?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
That's exactly why im on tinder lol. My point is that older women are not a drop in replacement, I don't want them, at all. I can get women my age without making an account that costs money. I haven't resigned to make a paid profile that is for women who have lost their fertility and are ready to settle down. I still don't get the point of making a match profile when something like okc or tinder is free. Its not that women don't want an older guy either, when I lie about my age I still get great matches, and when they find out, they aren't disgusted, they still like me. But I am sick of using tinder.

So its better to message girls on facebook? how is fb dating? how has it been going with them? Is club game changed? I am too short to stand out, but I guess I can make do with some specialty places that cater to girls that like cute short guys lol. What is your method now?
Major cities might be different but the free apps like okc and pof and tinder are full of nasty trash around here. Match down here seems to have better looking women and less whales. Tinder around here is basically pof and OKC only swipe version. Mostly gross women.

OldSlowPoke

Don Juan
Reaction score
They're old though aren't they? Very recently the quality has definitely declined, about 2 years ago it was easy for me to sleep with several girls every month. Every girl makes a POF, tinder, and okc at the same time. Have you tried tinder gold? My friend had it but he was super picky so he only got a few matches. I noticed that around last year it started getting much worst. But why not do approaches? Why are you still stuck online? You yourself said that IRL women still don't have rings.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
They're old though aren't they? Very recently the quality has definitely declined, about 2 years ago it was easy for me to sleep with several girls every month. Every girl makes a POF, tinder, and okc at the same time. Have you tried tinder gold? My friend had it but he was super picky so he only got a few matches. I noticed that around last year it started getting much worst. But why not do approaches? Why are you still stuck online? You yourself said that IRL women still don't have rings.
Tinder gold is a waste. The free version I get more swipes then I lay for tinder gold and crickets. Delete tinder and make new free account and suddenly within 5 mins people swipe on me. They want you to buy stuff like boosts which can add up quick. Just cheaper to go to clubs and buy drinks then.

But yes ever since last fall it seems on all the old sites the quality has gone way way down.

Hell even last spring and early summer it was a lot easier to get replies when I decided to use old again and I at the time just put a couple garbage photos up and was getting more bites and dates despite half arsing my profile.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

All i'm hearing is "i dont want to do this, i dont want to do that" I'm afraid of approaching girls because it dose'nt feel good....sounds to me like your just complaining instead of putting in the work!

Rightmind

Reaction score
I think you should try another dating site, there are a lot of them for people 30+ and older!

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Match has a bunch of fat pigs and single moms. It’s POF but more expensive.

30 year led guys can clean up on tinder. If they are very good looking.

If you’re looking for younger women, might want to try college bars or gyms. like someone said about, social media has taken over. Keep in mind these young HB are getting hundreds of offers every day. You have to provide some kind of value to them. If you’re 30, you will have more luck if the girls see you have some kind of status.