"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Tinder: “No Hookups?”

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,088
Reaction score
1,726
Age
29
I recently hopped back in the OLD Game to supplement my approaches some. Have you all ever had girls tell you stuff like “no hookups?” Kind of defeats the point of Tinder imo. So is that a **** test which I should just ignore or should I just drop it?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2015
Messages
1,247
Reaction score
1,060
Location
USA
I recently hopped back in the OLD Game to supplement my approaches some. Have you all ever had girls tell you stuff like “no hookups?” Kind of defeats the point of Tinder imo. So is that a **** test which I should just ignore or should I just drop it?
What women say and what they actually do is usually not the same. Actions, not words when it comes to them. If it's the right guy and her emotions are in the right place, she will have sex. Just ignore it and game like usual.
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,088
Reaction score
1,726
Age
29
What women say and what they actually do is usually not the same. Actions, not words when it comes to them. If it's the right guy and her emotions are in the right place, she will have sex. Just ignore it and game like usual.
I thought so. Thanks!
 
Top