Timing

iamdisappoint

Don Juan
Reaction score
So i had dinner with this girl last night (thursday), now its today (friday) and I don't have plans for tonight, kinda want to hang out with her again. I know she's into me, but I don't want to see too needy/desperate/like i have nothing else to do. I have plans with friends for tomrrow (saturday), so it would be nice (read: convenient) if I could see this girl today.

we've been texting on and off all day, she hasn't mentioned if she has plans tonight, but again I dont want to come off as all overbearing and whatever. would it be a bad idea to ask her if she wanted to hang out tonight?

Also for reference, last night was our 2nd time hanging out.

PoZest

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah man be 'busy' tonight. You're right with the 2 days in a row thing, I'd wait a few days.

iamdisappoint

Don Juan
Reaction score
cool, we texted a little but we didnt hang out.
so should i wait for her to initiate the 3rd date? i've initiated the first 2, and it gets a little frustrating to keep putting myself out there.. I'm pretty sure she likes me, but I think she's just taking it slow.. I need to stop thinking about it.. I'm trying to not get wrapped up in her, and I think its going pretty well, but she's pretty hot and we had sex on the first date.. I want more. lol

PoZest

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah still initiate, just remember to have other stuff going on. I wouldn't advise sending too many texts, just keep them short and funny/silly and not give a lot away, for example by letting her know what you're up to each night. If you want to do something Sunday, ask her. I'd find out what she's doing first then once she's free suggest a place. If she says she's going out clubbing in the city, tell her you might see her there, even if you're not going out.