Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Timelines

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out with a chick about 5 weeks ago then took her took lunch did a dinner/dancing date got her all worke dup but she said she was too tired but wanted to be at her best for sex. Flash forward to this last weekend we went out on Sat doing wine tasting went back to her parents house constant making out but she went to her friends house to hang with them (apparently plans were made prior to us hanging out on Sat afternoon)

I could have closed the deal after the dinner dancing but I like an AFC gave her space (meaning we kissed groped etc all but actual sex. (thinking back I should have followed the rule of not passing)

So the question is has the window closed or I do I need to just get her over this weekend and put the full court press on as a now or never deal?

P.S. The coming over the parents step seems to be a bit out of sequence seeing as I haven't met her friends nor has she met mine.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The_411 said:
. Flash forward to this last weekend we went out on Sat doing wine tasting went back to her parents house constant making out but she went to her friends house to hang with them (apparently plans were made prior to us hanging out on Sat afternoon)
That is a little confusing .
However I get the point ( and so should you ) that she does not want to have sex with you. I know that you (and a lot of guys) believe that all that makeout is a guarantee of sex in the near future. It in not necessarily so.

IF a woman wants to F you, she will find a way, and conversely is she does not she will also find a way to avoid getting naked...like making plans to go to her friend's place after she was with you..

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got your point, I figured that my opportunity to get busy was the prior weekend at my place.

This should be an interesting next as I work with her and her mom:p good news is that I have have other things lined up.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear 411,
"good news is that I have have other things lined up." 'Atta Boy.