"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Time Travel

Jeremymichael

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 10, 2001
Messages
290
Reaction score
2
Age
56
Location
UK
I think I maybe on my own here. But does anyone long for the past in a romantic way. If you go back to a time in history and change your past. I know this is not rational thinking but recently I saw the film the Time Machine and was quite taken with it.

It made me go back to summer 1998 when I lived in a small village and used to frequent a pub there. I got on really well with this girl and had planned to setup a date. Its just felt right with
her, "special", at the time I was very shy. She vanished one day
after seing her over a period of time in this pub. She flirted with me and I felt huge chemistry. My mistake was not to move quickly.
How I now regret this.

Every now and again I go back to this bar, which has changed very little and I can almost dream I am back there in time and she
will once again appear. However in reality she is not there and has never been since. Maybe I'm just an old romantic.


Thank you for listerning.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2002
Messages
902
Reaction score
3
Location
london, England
My god five year later and you are still thinking of the same girl, have you ever had a girlfriend since or gotten laid since. Or was it really love?:D
 

Jeremymichael

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 10, 2001
Messages
290
Reaction score
2
Age
56
Location
UK
good question. I have had girl friends since- as you can imagine they didn't add upto anything.
 

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2002
Messages
902
Reaction score
3
Location
london, England
Originally posted by Jeremymichael
good question. I have had girl friends since- as you can imagine they didn't add upto anything.
Was this the only time you were infatuated? Or was she the best looking girl ever to give you attention?
 

chalk

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2003
Messages
156
Reaction score
2
I sometime think back to the girl friends i had when i was 13-15, i wasn't really interested in them, or women in general, which is probably why they were all over me *shrugs* I remember some of them being VERY hot, but i just didn't care.

I sometimes think "I wish i could go back with my current mind frame and pop some of those cherries"

Then i look at the second hand ticking on wrist watch and remember that i'm in the PRESENT and that thinking about the past is useless.

tick tick... i'm here... tick tick, no there i go... tick tick .....i'm here now. ... tick tick, ooops no i'm not... i'm here. tick tcik... oh f*ck it.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Sometimes I think back to when I was 16-17 and curse myself for not having been ready as a player back then cause I could have had a even larger statistic!

I also scare myself because I've never been inlove or had any strong feelings for anyone except my family. This scares me alot... Or not really but it does scare me.
 

Jeremymichael

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 10, 2001
Messages
290
Reaction score
2
Age
56
Location
UK
I wonder to myself why I think of her. I think its true to say she
has been the most attractive girl interested in me (in my opinion of course). Pitty I have never seen her since
 
Top