Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Time to meet more women?

Don Rico

Reaction score
I'm currently in a situation where I'm attracted to a stunning, young woman who's also interested in me but happens to have a boyfriend. We've said hi to each other in the past and she approached me this one evening during a party. We really clicked. At one point I was starting to exit the place, thinking of heading home. She couldn't let go of me and literally just followed me until we ended up spending the rest of the evening together at another place. We didn't kiss but I noticed her looking at my lips as I talked and all the other ioi. I had stumbled to her before and it was at this point where she mentioned she's "noticed" me since the beginning when we first met. She was facing me directly, standing really close to me. Would she be single, we would've kissed at this point.

In the end she asked me if I would want to join her at the apartment. I agreed, thinking I'll grab some night snack there and to see what really moves in this girls mind, doing such a bold move while her boyfriend's out partying. Part of me was thinking if things become complicated once her boyfriend returns but hey, if I'm just having a cup of tea and a sandwich there, no harm done right? I'm not going escalate things and even if she tries it, I can manage the situation and pull the breaks.
Thinking of it now, it was stupid of me to think of such a thing. I was falling for this girl hard and she had more and more control each and every minute.

As we were heading out to her apartment, her phone rang. It was her boyfriend. She stopped to have a conversation and as the call ended, she said to me that she needs to go and that her boyfriend's expecting her somewhere else. I facepalmed myself in my mind, like wtf was I thinking? We shrugged it off, hugged and she continued her way alone, I returned to my home.

Later we met again at a different party, this time her boyfriend was with her. At one point he left and a minute later she approached me, joining my company. "F*ck this", I thought, "I'm done with her. She's unavailable, end of story." I spended a few minutes with her, excused myself and joined a few pals of mine. She was left with a few people whom we both vaquely knew, but knew enough to have a decent conversation. I knew she wanted to talk to me though, to have my company, so I nonverbally refused her from what she wanted. Her boyfriend came back, only to leave again shortly after. As he left he cluttered her hair at the top of her head in a playful manner (the same way a parent would playfully do to a child.) . Not very romantic.. I got the feeling he was monitoring her, checking up on her like this every now and then.

I was feeling frustrated because I was attracted to this girl but I felt she was just stringing me along. No matter how much we would want each other's affection, she would end up choosing her boyfriend in the end, no doubt about it. So I vented my frustration by going and flirt with a few women. I knew she would notice what I was doing and shortly after she left the place.
She did return and approach me again later as I was hanging out with a friend of mine. As we talked, she said she goes and asks if a person wants to join us (probably her boyfriend lol, or maybe it was an excuse to leave us). She never returned.

Some time later I stumbled upon another woman. She approached me first, just like the previous lady. This time though I was having a lunch. We talked some. Quite an independent individual, likes outdoors. She happened to just "mention" briefly about her ex-boyfriend. I took it as a signal she's single. She's a bit older than me. The next day I was eating lunch at the same time, she approached me again. A few days later and she friend invited me on Facebook. I hadn't even told her my full name but we did share a few same FB friends. Still, it showed that she had to deliberately search me from the depths of FB and add.

The thing is, I do not feel anything romantic towards this woman. I can see she may be at least slightly interested. I could try to take things forward, ask her on a date, see if things go along. I could use some experience too, as I've not dated that much. Truth be told, I've never been in a relationship. I've had some pretty bad experiences in love in the past, all the way from my teen years, which left me jaded. It took me a long time to gain back my confidence.

But I keep thinking what's the point really, trying to date this woman, if I don't feel anything romantic towards her? I could imagine her becoming a friend or a colleaque, but nothing more.
I think I'm going to just go along like I've currently had. If she accompanies again, good. I like conversations. But I can't currently expect nothing more.

I need to get this first girl out of my head though. I can already feel the emotional strings, attached to my chest. And in the end she's just using me for attention. I deserve more.

Perhaps I should head to a dance club or something this weekend. I never really meet new women there and the places are loud as hell, but I could use some fresh air. And a tequila or two..

Feel free to comment on my situation. Thanks.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry dude, the fact that you're writing this much means you already lost. Yes, you should always be meeting new women. That should be your approach always. Read the DJ Bible and put some techniques in to practice. Good luck!

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldn't read all of it. To much information. I lost interest. But....yes look for more women..

Don Rico

Reaction score
Thank you. I try to remember your words. Especially yours, skinnyguy.