Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Time To Get Some Pu55Y

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Made my last visit to the divorce lawyer today to tie up some loose ends. I'm officially divorced. All I'm waiting for now is the final bill which is gonna hurt my savings, but I should have more than enough to pay it. If not, I have excellent credit and can borrow the money for the time being.

It's over. No more fighting. No more stressing over this 5hit. I've abandoned dating until this 5hit was done and over with. Well, it's done. Time to get my ass out there and start sarging again.

Over the last little while, I've been building up a bullpen. I've got chicks hovering around me, but I haven't closed the deal on any of them. I needed to get rid of all the stress this divorce was causing before I could pursue anything. There's an elderly woman at one of my regular hangouts who's hooking me up with her niece this Friday. The place is full of social proof. EVERYBODY greets me when I walk in. If I deem this chick to be fvckable, bagging her shouldn't be a problem.

It's good to be returning back to my world. I've missed it.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why so stressed about the divorce, Des?

Divorce should be a celebration. An evolvement of sorts. I even bought a celebratory gift for my soon-to-be ex-w.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
Why so stressed about the divorce, Des?
The money, the uncertainty, and how much it's fvcked up my life for the last 2 1/2 years. After paying the final bill, there's nothing but empty fields ahead of me. I'll be building my own tropical amusement park on those empty fields.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having been through my fair share of hurdles including divorce, I've come to the unequivocal conclusion that all ostensible "bad" events are indeed blessings. If you look a little deeper, you will find the underlying "gold" buried in your grievance.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not grieving the loss of the bytch. I did that while I was still married to her. The only thing I'm grieving is the loss of all the cash I worked so hard to save up. But after that payment is done, all my money will be mine.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I state grievance, that is to whatever, wherever you feel a loss.

I gave a healthy chunk to my x. She deserved it. But, relinquishment of assets, led me to greener pastures in my professional life. A fertile trade-off!

That's what I mean by "gold" buried in the grievance. That is, of course, if you are looking for the buried treasure.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Desdinova said:
I'm not grieving the loss of the bytch. I did that while I was still married to her. The only thing I'm grieving is the loss of all the cash I worked so hard to save up. But after that payment is done, all my money will be mine.
Agree with this point of view. It's not uncommon to grieve the money, and time, that you wasted with a woman even when you are no longer grieving the loss of the woman herself. Today I only have 1/10th the savings I once had, and 93% of said loss was due to my own poor choices in women and the money they cost me directly or indirectly. I try not to think about it but it's hard sometimes.

Glad you are free Des! Happy hunting!

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I got mine a day after the lawyer texted me..... ONLY problem was EVERY woman had a fat friend she wanted me to date.... it would have been a good deal for THEM.... not for me.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
Today I only have 1/10th the savings I once had, and 93% of said loss was due to my own poor choices in women and the money they cost me directly or indirectly.
Hey, I can totally empathize with you: I've been down that road already. But the question is does your feeling of being "robbed" assist in or detract from your progression and development? Either way, lesson learned. Understood. Why carry the psychological baggage?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The loss of the cash has caused me to hold off on house renovations and has set back my plans on replacing my vehicle. Sure, I can say "I still own a house" or "my vehicle is still running", but that's 2 1/2 years of profit and time that I'll never get back.

I'm boiling it all down to an expensive lesson learned. However, I did learn a few new tricks during this whole thing. I've learned how to survive on 5hit that I scrounge up. Pretty much all of my divorce is being paid for directly from scrounging up stuff for cash. I've saved tons of money by tapping into resources for free stuff, including clothing for my child. I don't remember the last time I bought him anything aside from footwear and a winter jacket.

The best part? My ex-wife is probably wondering how the hell I'm paying for my lawyer.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
The best part? My ex-wife is probably wondering how the hell I'm paying for my lawyer.
How is she paying for her lawyer, I wonder?

Congratulations on getting that divorce finalized. Mine only took six months and I think you've said yours has been going on for three years! I know I was irritated that it took so long to get mine done, I can imagine how aggravated you must have been.

Looking forward to future tales of glory :)

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
So glad I will never have to go through this or Child Support. No financial setbacks for me, only continued financial progression.

Des yes, I would go out and have some fun as this weight is now off your back. Look forward, realize your mistakes, and if a chick tries to get you to marry again because she's your "soul-mate," now you will know that's a complete load of BS.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*handshakes*
*backslaps*

*offers Des a cuban cigar*

Go get it, man. Congratulations.

:cheer: