“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Time to change my ways

One on One

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2003
Messages
1,172
Reaction score
3
Location
Omnipresent
You know, thinking back on the past 1.5 years, I can't be that mad that I spent a lot of time drinking and clubbing, but now I feel that's old hat and I need to change....so I announce to you DJs while asking for help that I have now quit drinking. No more....first of all, alcohol doesn't really affect me much anymore because of my tolerance and it isn't helping my life at all. I'm no alcoholic by any means, but it's idiotic to go to a club and drink up just to approach some immature girls. I haven't met anyone worthwhile at da club....I banged an older slut, I made out with some cute girls, and got a date out of clubbing, but none of these are quality women, by any stretch. I need to change.

The problem is I don't know where to go. I have figured out how to get my life in order...I know what career to pursue and I am studying for that and I am working on my social skills and the way I carry myself, but I am at a loss for how I am going to have fun anymore. I only have two real friends right now and I am growing apart from them slowly. I just don't see anyone in my life right now moving in the same direction I am. I am pretty close to starting over. I really want to leave the area and hope to have the money to do so in March. So, anyways it is a tough road....I have made a plan to get myself in tip-top shape, save up money, and work on my social skills and charisma, but what about fun? Where do I find the ladies anymore? I'm only 22 and I'm eliminating bars and clubs from my life....not that I won't go to the bar occasionally just to hang out, but it's not going to be a regular spot. I don't have any friends to do anything else with. I don't know what to do.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
summary of your post:

"i ain't getting action from clubs/bars and i'm age 22, boohoohoo"
 

One on One

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2003
Messages
1,172
Reaction score
3
Location
Omnipresent
Originally posted by DJ_Dork
summary of your post:

"i ain't getting action from clubs/bars and i'm age 22, boohoohoo"
No, I'm sorry not all of us want to spend our lives getting drunk and having conversation drowned out by "Eeerybooody gettin' tipsy in daaa cluuuub!"
 

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
3,151
Reaction score
16
Age
44
Location
belleville, il
im 22 tomorrow.

and I agree with you..I dont care when I meet the right girl for me...


but i dont care to **** tons of chicks either..i have more important things to do.

but you should still have fun with women..while u become the man u want to be
 
Top