Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Time to change my ways

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, thinking back on the past 1.5 years, I can't be that mad that I spent a lot of time drinking and clubbing, but now I feel that's old hat and I need to change....so I announce to you DJs while asking for help that I have now quit drinking. No more....first of all, alcohol doesn't really affect me much anymore because of my tolerance and it isn't helping my life at all. I'm no alcoholic by any means, but it's idiotic to go to a club and drink up just to approach some immature girls. I haven't met anyone worthwhile at da club....I banged an older slut, I made out with some cute girls, and got a date out of clubbing, but none of these are quality women, by any stretch. I need to change.

The problem is I don't know where to go. I have figured out how to get my life in order...I know what career to pursue and I am studying for that and I am working on my social skills and the way I carry myself, but I am at a loss for how I am going to have fun anymore. I only have two real friends right now and I am growing apart from them slowly. I just don't see anyone in my life right now moving in the same direction I am. I am pretty close to starting over. I really want to leave the area and hope to have the money to do so in March. So, anyways it is a tough road....I have made a plan to get myself in tip-top shape, save up money, and work on my social skills and charisma, but what about fun? Where do I find the ladies anymore? I'm only 22 and I'm eliminating bars and clubs from my life....not that I won't go to the bar occasionally just to hang out, but it's not going to be a regular spot. I don't have any friends to do anything else with. I don't know what to do.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
summary of your post:

"i ain't getting action from clubs/bars and i'm age 22, boohoohoo"

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ_Dork
summary of your post:

"i ain't getting action from clubs/bars and i'm age 22, boohoohoo"
No, I'm sorry not all of us want to spend our lives getting drunk and having conversation drowned out by "Eeerybooody gettin' tipsy in daaa cluuuub!"

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im 22 tomorrow.

and I agree with you..I dont care when I meet the right girl for me...

but i dont care to **** tons of chicks either..i have more important things to do.

but you should still have fun with women..while u become the man u want to be