“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

TikTok Is Much More Dangerous Than You Thought.

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,540
Reaction score
4,078
Location
Inside her mind
I've seen grown women in their late 30s who post on IG every day (and probably TIk TOk But I don't use it)
these women have 2nd life now thanks to social media and getting flown out by semi-rich men getting pumped and dumped for a few weeks
 

RazorRambo24

Banned
Joined
Dec 30, 2022
Messages
1,180
Reaction score
1,358
Age
34
Here is the founding president of Facebook speaking out against it, there are many instances of people coming forward against social media who were involved in it's creation.

Right but to think about Facebook and believe that it was purposely made to "Destroy children" or some sht its just a pathetic notion when everyone knows it was a social media made for college students to connect to one another lol. It just became huge and started to flourish into a much bigger thing than just that. IT's still a great place to network, join groups that meet your hobbies or interests, find stuff to buy and sell in its marketplace, keep up with friends and family, etc. I don't see how it woudl destroy children since most kids dont care to use FB. They rather be on Insta, Tiktok, Twitter, Snapchat etc
 

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
Right but to think about Facebook and believe that it was purposely made to "Destroy children" or some sht its just a pathetic notion when everyone knows it was a social media made for college students to connect to one another lol. It just became huge and started to flourish into a much bigger thing than just that. IT's still a great place to network, join groups that meet your hobbies or interests, find stuff to buy and sell in its marketplace, keep up with friends and family, etc. I don't see how it woudl destroy children since most kids dont care to use FB. They rather be on Insta, Tiktok, Twitter, Snapchat etc
Ok but if you don't understand the reason Facebook is bad, what's being implied is you wouldn't understand the reason Tiktok is worse. I would link a reason why but it's clear you didn't interface with the first source I linked so why bother, if you don't wish to educate yourself on the subject I don't understand why you'd continue to defend your uneducated opinion?

I mean, for starters it's a proven fact screen time of any kind at all is linked to dopamine usage by the brain, it's also been observed scrolling is linked to dopamine usage, as well as interaction (likes, comments) in this way it's easy to see how a system could be created where an individuals dopamine usage is being leveraged against themselves to prolong screen time, the only reason why being to bombard them with ads to generate ad revenue for the business. Generating ad revenue for a business does nothing for the individual.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top