Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tihash's Daytime Approach Journal

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #184

This is last week at B&N. See a cute girl in the travel aisle. I see she is looking at a travel book on New Mexico. I open her on that. A nice 20 minute conversation later, and I close but she has a bf. Dang, I wouldn't want my gf talking to random dudes for 20 minutes at the bookstore. lol Next!

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #185

This is at Super Target in the frozen foods. I see a cute girl, and I procrastinate a few seconds. Then an old lady in a motorized chair thingy rolls up and asks me if I can hand her two of the Swanson Chicken Fried Chicken frozen meals from the freezer case. No joke. So I am a good Boy Scout and help her out.

When I do, I notice #185 makes eye contact with me. I then go to the freezer case next to her, and she is lingering and sort of tapping her foot on the floor in an attention-getting maneuver. Hmmm... could it be more obvious?

Me: What kind of food is it that vegans do not eat?
Her: blah blah blah
Me: BS about hosting a dinner where many people will be vegans

We have a nice 10-15 minutes convo. During it, she mentions she had had Lasic surgery on her eyes. After I had pulled the "You're really cute... what's your name" but before I tried to close, I asked her what her doctor's name was. She said, "I don't remember off hand. Take my number and text me, and I'll let you know."

I felt comfortable texting her the same day after such obvious indications she wanted to cut to the chase. We have plans for drinks Thurs night. We shall see...

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Where have I been?

Well, since last Fall there has been a lot going on personally. I had some family illnesses, my dog passed away, and through it all was my primary by my side.

However, I still get the nagging notion that I can do better than her so I do need to pick up sarging again. It will be rough and I will be rusty, but I'll be back in the saddle soon...

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #186

This was a couple of months ago. I was at a Panera Bread and this chick had an IPAD. I opened her with, "hey, is that an IPAD?" (really clever, huh?) as I walked past her table outside. Pleasant convo, got the number, she never responded. Next!

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #187

This is maybe 6 weeks ago. To my disappointment, they closed most Borders bookstores in my area (and in your area, too!).

I was at a going out of business sale at one, and I see a cute girl. Open her easily re: what she was looking at. Very easy, very smooth, and very cool 30 minute convo. She easily gives up the digits. I call the next day (she is moving out of town in a couple of weeks) and leave a message. No response. A few days later I text "playing hard to get already?" and of course I get the response so sorry, she was busy, B.S. Another flake.

Brooxy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing journal thiash, really inspiring. It's unbelievable how many girls just flake all the time.. Keep putting in the effort and it won't be long before you find the girl of you dreams i'm sure.