"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Tightening up communication

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2021
Messages
496
Reaction score
185
Age
42
Location
Sweden
I need to tighten up my communication with women, my texting is much better than face to face. One challenge I have here is that I practice dance as well as other creative fields with them which sets very friendly, cooperative frames over it all. Therefore I say to myself:
  • Don’t impress
  • Don’t pamper
  • Don’t complain
  • Polarize
  • More break report that alignment
  • Be charming
  • Talk less
  • Integrity
Sounds good to me. I do most of this already, but perhaps too eager, thirsty, entertaining.

Otoh I need to initiate, drive and lightly seduce so at some points it involve more activity since I’m no super star, though avoiding clowning.

It’s not about jumping into bed or being overtly sexual I’d say. I’m looking for a style that is more attractive overall and leads to more escalation, continuation though. I believe these things are malleable, at least for me.

Comments?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,852
Reaction score
19,076
What are the interactions like face to face and where do you feel you are struggling?
 

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2021
Messages
496
Reaction score
185
Age
42
Location
Sweden
I got SMV and approaches/day game in order, it just leads to nothing. Ghosting, no dates. Maybe I'm too short, 170 cm, but that isn't disastrous.

It feels like despite SMV that I don't manage to ignite interest/attraction. Some are more naturals in that area, the girl bursting up in laughter, etc. I think I need a more "manly spirit", more charm, more bantering.

In cases where women take initiative I have a bit of fear/nervousness it seems, but that's a different problem. At least had.
 
Top