Tight Situation, Help Please!

RonnieColman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tight Situation, Help Please!

Hey guys, I’m in a tight situation here, and need some DJ advise!
I will try to keep this short.

I have been with my g/f for almost a year now. She’s a very attractive 20 year old lady, tall, slim, fit. Everything up till now was going great. We saw each other almost everyday, chilled all the time and had great sex all the time! About two weeks ago if not three, she has not been herself, or at least not the same towards me. Stopped calling me 10 times a day, Stopped seeing me everyday! I’m confused, every time I call and offer to hangout, go out she’s always telling me not now, maybe later. I’m pissed! What’s going on here? It just happened to us, one day the calls stopped.

I saw her yesterday, we chilled, she seemed all into me and looked happy. She was touchy feely, telling me she loves me all that stuff. But then when I called her today and offered to hang out, she’s telling me that she can’t she has some thing to do with her dad. I just said ok that’s fine, have a nice day.

I have noticed this change in our relationship about 3 weeks ago. She was late on her period and we though that she was pregnant, she freaked out, I’ve never seen her like this. Finally she got her period it was late, but she got it, and the tests came back negative. But after this whole baby drama she has not been the same towards me, it’s like I’m dating another person now. She’s hardly showing any sight of love towards me, she seems very cold. I think that she just got turned off by me when she though she got pregnant, or maybe that’s not it.

Another thing, her dad hates my guts. He met me only once and told her not to see me ever again. We kept it a secret for a while but then she told him that she’s still with me, so I’m not sure what he’s been telling her since. Maybe he’s getting to her.

Guys I don’t know what to do, what to say, I love this girl and don’t want to loose her, and want to keep her interested in me. She just used to be soo into me, sometimes I was like damn relax girl, and I felt like she loved me more than I loved her, but now the tables have turned.

Thanks guys

mark9

Don Juan
Reaction score
hi

I had the exact similar experience long time back. It could be that you had told some of your experiences to one of your friends andit got back to her... so she is upset with ya. It is kind of retaliation and wants to dominate in the relationship.

RonnieColman

Don Juan
Reaction score
mark9
she's all about wearing the pants in the relationship! She wants to know that it was done her way and not my way all the time. she loves playing games.

but i'm just not sure if this is one of her games that she's playing or is it that she's just lost intrest in me.

TedJustAdmitIt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RonnieColman
We saw each other almost everyday.....
There's your problem right there.

I love a full english breakfast.....you know.....fried eggs,bacon,sausage,tomato,beans,black pudding,chips,toast.....the fuking works.....but if I had to eat it everyday it wouldn't be too long before I got sick of it,you dig?

Give her the gift of missing you...

RonnieColman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ted,JustAdmitIt

Hey thankd for the advice.

How would i do this, just play it cool and tell her that I have things to take care of, work, family blah blah blah???

If she asks me for a "baby can you give me a lift to work"??? type a question :)

Thanks again

medjaun

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just stop calling her as much as you have been. Let her come to you. And if you think she is calling just to use you (as in a favor) then tell her you're the one busy.

RonnieColman

Don Juan
Reaction score
medjaun Thanks

but wont it piss her off if she'll want to chill and then i'll tell her i'm busy. This girl will fight back, next time i'll offer to do something she'll say she's busy just because I was busy last time.

About a week ago we didn't see each other for about 4 days and then one day before work I saw her and she wanted to F$%K and i said no i don't feel like it. And she got pissed and didn't call me for 2 days hahaha. Then she told me how could you have said no to me, and I explained that I didn't feel like F&%ing because I care for you, and to me this relationship is more than just about sex. haha it was smooth she loved, and I did mean what i said, but then the next time she wouldn't give it to me, WHY because i didn't give it to her that time. It's all games with her and Now it's my turn to WIN!

Let me know what u guys thing, I love this forum and this site!

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she changes after a pregnancy scare, she might be trying to push you away so that she can't get pregnant or have another pregnancy scare - that stuff is scary for both the man and woman involved. It's happened to me and I was positively spooked.

This may not be the case but keep it in mind.

Reaction score
mark9
she's all about wearing the pants in the relationship! She wants to know that it was done her way and not my way all the time. she loves playing games.

but i'm just not sure if this is one of her games that she's playing or is it that she's just lost intrest in me.
Dude, why are you allowing her to "wear the pants" - who is the man here???

You gave her power in the relationship and she knows it!!! Plus woman don't respect dudes that give the power in the relationship to a woman - you look weak in her eyes!!!

Immediately, I'm thinking another dude!!!

The pregnancy scare on her part may be that she was sexing another dude and you at the same time and she freaked that the baby may come out not looking like you - I don't know!

Do some quiet reconnaissance and the odds are she has been seeing someone else!!!!

Women don't respect men that they control!!!

Be a man - only wait for her to call first - never call first - if she doesn't call you for two days then you know something is up!!

RonnieColman

Don Juan
Reaction score
PuertoRican_Lover
Thanks bro

Don't get me wrong she's not wearing the pants. She used to use her X like there was no tomorrow, the guy would do anything for her. If anything I've changed her in someways. She knows that I do help her out when ever I can but I don't let her obuse me and use me.

I just got home and there is a message.....she called! call her back or make her wait?

it's 3pm right now, i got work 5-8pm tonight so maybe call after work or what?

FratAndDiddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey bro, your situation is a classic one.
boy meets girl, boy likes girl, boy gets emotionally involved, girl steals power from boy. classic

once a woman grabs the power, you become her puppet with no respect.

it has reached a point where you have very little options. your biggest option now is to compose yourself and straighten out your backbone.

when a woman grabs the power, and it turns into a rocky road, you have no choice but to sit back and wait on her next flakey move, or straighten yourself out and throw up the white flag.

RonnieColman

Don Juan
Reaction score
FratAndDiddy
Thanks bro!

But do you think I can turn this around, or is it too late?

FratAndDiddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
personally bro, i've been trapped this way before and it turned into a stressful situation. i was a nervous wreck waiting for her to possibly come to her senses, but it never happened. the problem persisted because i let it happen to me. i know how you feel and you feel defenseless.

i created 3 kids in a relationship like yours. i dont regret my kids but i regret ever knowing her.

life does get better, but its hard for you to see the forest for the trees right now.

personally, i would start planning on withdrawling your troops and get out before you end up with 3 kids like i did.

chin up bro and consider this one a giant learning experience. there's plenty of chickies in the sea

RonnieColman

Don Juan
Reaction score
FratAndDiddy
To tell you the truth, I've been thinking of this for a while now, this year has been soo stresfull, it's not even funny. My pops passed away when I was 18, all the problems I had that year, wasn't as stresfull as it has been this passed year with this girl. SHE'S JUST SOO HOT, I'M TELLING YOU. UP IN THE CLUBS BY FAR ONE OF THE BEST GIRLS THERE.

The thing is this is her 1st relationship, she's never been able to stay with a guy for more than a month, she would be afraid of them cheating on her, or she would just get sick of them and anoyed.

Tomorrow's her B-Day how long should I wait to brake this off? Now or after her Birthday.

Reaction score
Tomorrow's her B-Day how long should I wait to brake this off? Now or after her Birthday.
Hahahaha, the classic "should I break it off before her birthday so that I don't have to buy her a gift? scenario!

Get her something thoughtful but not expensive - don't spend a lot of money (under $30).

Just act normal, you don't have to call it quits but do some reconnaissance and see where she is going when she is not with you or who she is talking to - what I'm saying is don't trust her - trust your instincts!!

I know she is hot but quit being pvssified!!!

FratAndDiddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
we men think that if a woman is hot looking, we must treat them differently. when you gather up some age and experience, experienced guys who learned from their past can control these hot lookers.

looks are not worth stress and games. you cant program this woman to love or like you.

telling her to fvck off and signing a treaty with her on her birthday would be a day she'll always remember. however, i dont think youre perpared yet because her birthday is too soon.
you need confidence in yourself to offer up the treaty. you must look and feel strong about yourself.

RonnieColman

Don Juan
Reaction score
FratAndDiddy
I can do it, I am confident, but what if she just wants her space? And i'll end up hurting her?

FratAndDiddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
think about it, how can you possibly hurt a woman who has all the power?

why are you worried about her feelings when she has been tromping yours all this time?