Tight Situation, Help Please!

Reaction score
Dude, get your facts straight first! Why are you cutting her off?? What are you going to tell her? "You are not calling me anymore, so I'm calling it quits!!" Huh?:rolleyes:

I said don't trust her and take charge - either she follows or she doesn't!

Run a covert operation and see what is up!!

FratAndDiddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it's alot easier to call it quits over the phone. since you are emotionally involved, its best to use the phone because you may "whimp" if she decides to screw with your head again.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok first things first!! You my friend are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too dependent on this girl for YOUR happiness! That's a big no-no of being an Alpha Male or Don Juan! This girl has got you doing emotional backflips like a dolphin at a amusement park. Secondly the pregnancy scare definitely has something to do with her being distant suddenly but not as much as her issues. You say its hard for her to trust and that most her relationships are only a month at most. Well that's an insecurity of HER'S that she needs to get over.

Either way your not in a good place right now. You get excited like a little 5 year old in the candy store when she calls and you get depressed like a recovering alcoholic if she doesn't. Long term relationships are all about communication and trust, you are lacking both of those in this situation.

I'll be blunt, it seems like she's definitely losing interest in you. Does that mean she's met someone else? Maybe. Does that mean that she's going to string you along until she's attracted to another guy? Possibly. But that's not for you to ponder. If you feel the relationship going south and she's not compromising at all, it might be time for you to move on. And never EVER justify a chick's flakey behavior by saying "she's soooo hot!!"

You are definitely in AFC chump mode right now and you can't even see it. Just go back and read your posts bro, its pathetic.
Get a hold of yourself, control your emotions and don't tolerate ****ty behavior from your girl. I really don't see how far this could go if her dad truely hates you as much as you say.

Another common mistake guys make when they get whipped, is they completely ignore their friends and other hobbies. Remember a girl in your life makes you happy, but you should be more than complete with your own life before you ever met her if its going to last. Meaning spend a couple days a week hanging out with your bros, keep hitting the gym "Ronnie Coleman" and stay on top of all your shiat. Then make time for your girl. In nature, woman a instinctively drawn to the top dawg. You were the top dawg initially and then you went through your "honeymoon phase," now that its winding down your getting scared, but you shouldn't. You should see your girl 3-4x a week MAX at this point in your relationship. She'll get bored with you the more you hangout so much and then she'll drop you like a dirty kleenex.

PIMP

I]"So wear me like a locket around your throat, I'll weigh you down, I'll watch you choke; you look so good in blue."[/I]

RonnieColman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey All, Got News.

Broke Up with my g/f last night. Had enough.

Sooo...I get home I have a few messages from her, call her back. We didn't have much to say, but then we warmed up and got talking. To make long story short. I asked her how she felt about me and she stayed quiet for a second and then I just said, well you seem confused maybe you need time to think about things. Yes she says, I do, then i just said, you know what if you're confused maybe it's time for us to go our own seprate ways. I'm not happy in this relationship, you're confused, there is nothing else left. And then I told her that we broke up once before and that I don't usually do second chances and don't belive in them, I told her that we had our 2nd shot at this and it didn't work so that's that.

OH yah during the conversation she told me that I piss her off cauze I don't do what she wants me to do lol. She said that i'm hard headed. I told her that she can't expect people to change into something she wants them to be. She didn't like that.

Thanks again guys.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by RonnieColman
medjaun Thanks

but wont it piss her off if she'll want to chill and then i'll tell her i'm busy. This girl will fight back, next time i'll offer to do something she'll say she's busy just because I was busy last time.

About a week ago we didn't see each other for about 4 days and then one day before work I saw her and she wanted to F$%K and i said no i don't feel like it. And she got pissed and didn't call me for 2 days hahaha. Then she told me how could you have said no to me, and I explained that I didn't feel like F&%ing because I care for you, and to me this relationship is more than just about sex. haha it was smooth she loved, and I did mean what i said, but then the next time she wouldn't give it to me, WHY because i didn't give it to her that time. It's all games with her and Now it's my turn to WIN!

Let me know what u guys thing, I love this forum and this site!
Absolutley surreal. Twilight Zone stuff.