Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Throughout your expirience, do chicks with bf's say yes?

Zaraza

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im very curious about this. In your experience with women so far, when a chick has a boyfriend but flirts with you and then you ask her out, how many of them have said yes? Share your memories.

I am very curious to see how many girls said yes.

The_Scotman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just knowing what I'd do to a guy that got with my girlfriend is enough to stop me ever doing that

R19

Don Juan
Reaction score
Really, what would you do? Some girlfriends and wives do cheat.

The_Scotman

Don Juan
Reaction score
texas chainsaw massacre his ass. haha nah in all honesty id probs jsut get in a fight with him and both of us would get hurt and nothing would be achieved at all

playerone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this girl who has a long-term boyfriend of 2 years. At first, i talked to her online, over the phone, text, all with plenty of good C&F content. She likes it, but when i told her to go out with me, she always had a reason which i don't give a **** about :)

So, finally i decided to give it 1 more shot, and she was saying like, "I can't make it, i got blah blah blah going on.", "Aww. Are you sad i'm always rejecting you?". Then i went like "Lol, nah i don't really care.", "Just asking".

And then she went like "Oh.." as if she was lost. Then, she agreed to go out with me. That happened recently, but afterwards i was asking if she was free on this day, and she said she was going out with her boyfriend. Lol. It didn't bother me so i just talked to her as usual.

Cry For Love

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The_Scotman said:
texas chainsaw massacre his ass. haha nah in all honesty id probs jsut get in a fight with him and both of us would get hurt and nothing would be achieved at all
The community regards this as hallmark AFC behaviour, an indicator of neediness and low value.

WalkingStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she likes you more than her boyfriend, she'll often break up with him, but only if she KNOWS she has a shot with you.

Zaraza

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this is great! i want more of you guys to input opinions and actual stories. Have your girls said no to other dudes? or have you gotten a chick to dump her bf for you?

would you see this as a real accomplishment? or just a "****" thing to do to someone?

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a response to a girlfriend moving on to another guy deserves an attitude that its not a problem. If you threaten with violence then that makes you look like you have no other options and you need to fight to keep this one girl. Most guys dont take a step back and REALLY take a look at whos at fault. Its the girls fault not the other guys. Why? because if your girlfriend was really in love with you or was truly into you, then she would not bother to talk to the other dude.

devoncassidy

Don Juan
Reaction score
The_Scotman said:
Just knowing what I'd do to a guy that got with my girlfriend is enough to stop me ever doing that
This type of thinking is stupid to me. We're men and men are supposed to be logical. If a random guy asks out your gf and he ends up w/some poonani whose fault is that? Maybe she never mentioned you. If she did, she's still the one that has a commitment to you, not him. The ONLY situation where you would be justified being mad at the guy is if it's someone who is supposed to have loyalty to you (friend, relative, etc.) or he blackmailed her into it (unlikely).

Zaraza

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my thoughts exactly, I believe that if a chick starts dating another guy while being in a relationship. She doesnt care for her bf or the relationship, she just uses it as a safe house when things go down. It could be that women settle for someone that provides some shelter (emotional, physical, etc...) but still search for others. So why not try to get her?

Unprez

Don Juan
Reaction score
The_Scotman said:
except of course the possibility of being charged by him, gettin a criminal record, losing ur job and then having her leave u for him

Unprez

Don Juan
Reaction score
and personally i dont believe in titles except man and wife...and even then there are countless wives who cheat

Zaraza

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this needs to be moved into the discussion forum. Can an admin move it from the tips to the discussion please?

Zaraza

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this needs to be moved into the discussion forum. Can an admin move it from the tips to the discussion please?

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
R19 said:
Really, what would you do? Some girlfriends and wives do cheat.

Yeah, the sh!tty kind of girlfriend/wife. Because a REAL girl who has actual integrity wouldn't cheat on you, they'd dump your a$$ and go for another guy. But if that were the case then you're probably doing it all wrong to begin with.

Is this forum about becoming a man or stealing other guys table scraps? And we wonder why AFCs exist.

Also, how is this a tip?

Zaraza

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jon55 said:
Yeah, the sh!tty kind of girlfriend/wife. Because a REAL girl who has actual integrity wouldn't cheat on you, they'd dump your a$$ and go for another guy. But if that were the case then you're probably doing it all wrong to begin with.

Is this forum about becoming a man or stealing other guys table scraps? And we wonder why AFCs exist.

Also, how is this a tip?
Its not a tip, I posted this in the wrong section by accident and have requested for an admin to move this post.

This has nothing to do with being an AFC. How is it that if a girl is dating a guy, all of the sudden she becomes worthless and it is AFC to raise her interest?

Thats complete bull****, so your saying when you are seeing a girl... she becomes YOUR table scraps and she is completely worthless to other guys? Just because a girl is seeing YOU doesnt mean she is 100% interested in you, same as us guys, just because i am with a girl doesnt mean im 100% interested in her. I think if the attraction is there, **** it, go ahead and pick those Table Scraps up. lol

In our process of becoming a man, we begin to attract more women. We dont attract them because we choose to, but we attract them because we fulfill ourselves and they see that. If some other guys girl is attracted to me, its a compliment.