Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Through the Fire; a movie production about life in my school.

Contender

Don Juan
Reaction score
http://movies.go.com/movies/movie?n...e=documentary&studio=TBA&CMP=OTC-VX4851685945
(Select the option to view the trailer)

You have always wondered about the life of fellow board members--beyond written words; beyond the rants. This movie is about my school, about my neighborhood and about ONE person who made it "through the fire." For some non-Americans, let this serve as a glimpse of American high school life within the projects of Brooklyn, NY.

I just saw a sneak-peak at school today; it's very inspiring.

>>>>>Coming to a theatre near you on February 10th, 2006...<<<<<<

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are u serious thats u? THats pretty cool having a semi famous kid on these forums. I had read about you in daily news like a year or 2 ago. Hope you get far in your BBall career I kinda fell off when I was going to High school.

Who knows maybe we can sarge sometime:D? Would have never thought a top basketball player in this brooklyn would find his way here.

Contender

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Distant Light
Are u serious thats u? THats pretty cool having a semi famous kid on these forums. I had read about you in daily news like a year or 2 ago. Hope you get far in your BBall career I kinda fell off when I was going to High school.

Who knows maybe we can sarge sometime:D? Would have never thought a top basketball player in this brooklyn would find his way here.
Where did you get the impression that I was Telfair? He went to my school, though; he was in one of my classes, but he rarely showed up.

He now plays for the Trailblazers. He won't be playing for a few months due to an injury.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its been done

"He Got Game" from spike lee

excellent film, everyone should see it, even if they, like me, dont care about basketball.

Reaction score
I think I saw a guy by the name of Mitch Mustaine post here and my bro said he's the most sought after high school football player