Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thrill of the hunt or LTR? There is an option C

parabellum

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had stopped from logging to the forum for some time, partly to sleep on some of the feedback I've gotten here.

@Gamisch , I do realize that women seem to be thinking less about the nuclear family. I agree 100% with you, the woman I try to apply this to, have to have good mother potential. And this could be another topic on itself.

@Bingo-Player Points taken. In my case, I do want to have kids and simply do not want to wait too much time. Mind that this comes from someone with a low "bodycount" number. I've had my ups and downs, lost someone I cared a lot for during a bunch of years, and at this point (Im 30yo), it is just not that important.

@Kotaix Point taken. That is just a possibility, down the road, who really knows how many years I will be able to put up with this.

@ThisIsSparta Your experienced feedback as a father means a lot. I do agree with you on most points. Yes, this "plan" I referred to, it is theoretical in the sense that I haven't seen it through yet. However, this is something I've started doing a few months before my first post on the topic. Some days are harder than others, in the sense that some times I feel somewhat empty about it. But then again, other days I remind myself that I should know better.

I havent cross the Rubicon. Kid is not present yet, but I am trying. I do want to be present for my kid, at least for a few years where development is critical. I will say thought, I wont expect the kid to look after me. I do have a small piece of land in the middle of nowhere that I can go and just die there if things go wrong. And I think everyone should have a place like this, just in case.

Anyways. back to lurking in the forum. I will try to add more to this thread as things develop or more people comment on it

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Test drive a couple of girls, choose the one you think will be best for having a family, have one or two kids (biological purpose check), if you care then invest on raising them and giving them a chance to be better people than you are, and that’s it. Move on from your partner (plan accordingly), stay in touch with kids, if you want to repeat then repeat, or just focus on yourself.

It is interesting that this option doesn’t get a great rep. Not to say this is a new thing, it’s been going on forever I’m sure. But the fact of preparing for this outcome from the beginning is what I’m focusing on.
That’s my plan

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Test drive a couple of girls, choose the one you think will be best for having a family, have one or two kids (biological purpose check), if you care then invest on raising them and giving them a chance to be better people than you are, and that’s it. Move on from your partner (plan accordingly), stay in touch with kids, if you want to repeat then repeat, or just focus on yourself.

It is interesting that this option doesn’t get a great rep. Not to say this is a new thing, it’s been going on forever I’m sure. But the fact of preparing for this outcome from the beginning is what I’m focusing on.
Because it's an idiotic option. /Thread.