Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Threesome

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple of months ago this girl told me she wanted to do a threesome with me and this other girl I used to date. It didn't happen because I didn't really feel like it at the time. Now, I have decided I'd like to do it now.

When she found out that I wanted to do it with her, she said no. She said it would be breaking the friend code, since the other girl used to be my girlfriend. I have had sex with my ex before, and my ex said she didn't have a problem with the threesome.

I think this is a bunch of b.s., if she really wanted to be with me, she wouldn't let my ex get in the way. What should I do now give up?

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't feel like it? LoL.

Next time this happens with another broad, you better make sure you feel like it, and call her on it and if not, don't even take her serious, much less start begging her to do something she didn't want to do to begin with.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Move on, she was testing you. Your reaction wasn't what she wanted to see,so you aren't the man she thought you were. IF you would have said,"I suppose we can set it up" You would have passed-she may have bailed then[but you'd have known it was a test] or gone ahead with it. BUT no meant you werent up for the level of kinky she thought you were.

scorpio1138

Don Juan
Reaction score
NEVER, EVER, pass up an opportunity like that when it comes up.

I made the same mistake last december and lucky for me the opportunity came up again some months later.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
crossboss said:
A couple of months ago this girl told me she wanted to do a threesome with me and this other girl I used to date. It didn't happen because I didn't really feel like it at the time. Now, I have decided I'd like to do it now.

When she found out that I wanted to do it with her, she said no. She said it would be breaking the friend code, since the other girl used to be my girlfriend. I have had sex with my ex before, and my ex said she didn't have a problem with the threesome.

I think this is a bunch of b.s., if she really wanted to be with me, she wouldn't let my ex get in the way. What should I do now give up?
Bro..... did you fall and bump your head? Were huffing some inhalant? Just why did you not feel like it and all of a sudden change your mind? You DO NOT pass up golden opportunities, ever as Scorpio1138, eluded to!!! I guess lesson learned because as Sodbuster said, You were not her kind of kinky! I would have been like, " I am always up for naked twister!!!!"

Man, you missed out!!!

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kino Escillation

I'll try some Kino Escillation and see what happens. When I hang out with her in the van with other friends, I'll make it a point to sit next to her. I'll see what happens. I'll report, back here hopefully it will work.

machoalex

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was in college, I could of had a 3-some, but didn't. I've been kicking myself ever since. If you ever get the chance, DO IT!

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a 3-some just last month. Sure her friend was fat as fvck, but I just wanted the 3-some and glad I did, even though her friend was pretty damn disgusting, she rode and came all over me Hard. I'm Always up for 3-somes, anytime, anywhere. I'd Really like a 4-some or 5-some (no dudes).

Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
I had a 3-some just last month. Sure her friend was fat as fvck, but I just wanted the 3-some and glad I did, even though her friend was pretty damn disgusting, she rode and came all over me Hard. I'm Always up for 3-somes, anytime, anywhere. I'd Really like a 4-some or 5-some (no dudes).
Damn, bro! +1,000,000

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems unlikely anything is going to happen

I tried contacting her to hang out, she hasn't responded. Also, I remember the last time I saw her she called me a friend. Which in other words means friend zone. I think, she is just saying that which means she has no interest in me whatsoever. If she truely was a friend she would have responded. I guess the best thing in this case, is to move on.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update

She responded, so I'll be meeting her in school Thurs. Should I make kino, then kiss. Or wait and play it, slow. I'll see, what happens, and play it by ear. Sound good?

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparentely...It hasn't worked out....

The girl I want to have a threesome with said she is busy Thurs(The day I want to hang out). So, apparentely, she told my ex, that I am using her and she doesen't like me.

What should I do when a girl accuses you of being a user? My ex however, thinks she is jealous.