"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Threesome With My Current Plate

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
To cave under the pressure of what? A threesome? How is trying to find ways of making his wish come true a female thing or whatever you think is happening here?

Am I suggesting he bow at her feet, start buying her jewellery and fancy dinners, profess his love to her Disney style?

What am I saying that would be vastly different than what someone who doesn’t have a vagina would say?

I don't even think he read the post.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
Guys so currently one of my plates is showing interest in taking part in a threesome with me and another chick.. or maybe even a couple join us.

But at the same time, she is pushing for Girlfriend status.

I have written her off as relationship material, as the list of red flags is SKY HIGH.

01.Occasional Cocain Use (Socially)
02.Fuked me on the first date
03.She did some nude modelling in the past
04.She had a threesome in the past
05.Toxic ex relationship


So my question is this... Give her the illusion of a relationship?

Or tell her straight up, we are fuk buddies and nothing more than that..Ever!

I have attached one of her modelling pics, as you can see, nice figure on this chick.
LOL at least you recognize that she isn't relationship material. I don't think nude modelling itself is necessarily a bad thing in itself but I could see how such women would be highly promiscuous, maybe not have a certain set of personal/moral standards, etc.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
this boad has an ugly face don’t she bro
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2018
Messages
416
Reaction score
329
In my book none of the things OP mentioned would disqualify her for an LTR. If anything I’d feel pretty confident that she has a great sex drive, and I don’t see that as increasing the chance of being cheated on. I have sex with a lot of women and it doesn’t make me less loyal in a relationship, nor does it impact my feelings of intimacy.
 
A

AJ84

Guest
Let's test the men participating here; @Murkserious @mrgoodstuff @sangheilios @backseatjuan

In real life, not a week passes by that Spaz doesn't get that "I hate you" vibe either verbally or non verbally from women, why is that ?

@AJ84 and @sazc hush now.

@soulforge u r not required.

If there's any other men who wishes to participate, feel free to comment ur thoughts.
Do you own the site? Telling the OP he’s not required on a thread he himself started and trying to control who posts but tagging sazc and I so you know we get the notification.

Your ego, it’s blocking the sun.

But your wish to hush me up is granted because Raptors on in two minutes :).
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Do you own the site? Telling the OP he’s not required on a thread he himself started and trying to control who posts but tagging sazc and I so you know we get the notification.

Your ego, it’s blocking the sun.

But your wish to hush me up is granted because Raptors on in two minutes :).

My guess is Spaz doesn't get to see much action... Maybe me making a thread about having a threesome with a hotty, has filled him with anger and rage and bitterness.

You can tell when a person is living a bitter empty life, they will attack and try to belittle others for NO apparent reason.

Maybe if he came out of his basement once in a while, he wouldn't feel this angry with the world lol

When a guy needs to vent his anger at total strangers on a public forum for no reason, you know that dude has some SERIOUS internal issues.
 
Last edited:

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
In my book none of the things OP mentioned would disqualify her for an LTR. If anything I’d feel pretty confident that she has a great sex drive, and I don’t see that as increasing the chance of being cheated on. I have sex with a lot of women and it doesn’t make me less loyal in a relationship, nor does it impact my feelings of intimacy.

So the nude modelling wouldn't bother you? How about the occasional cocaine use?
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
I hear what you say man... and I fully agree with you.

However, this is just a plate... I'm not expecting quality or good standards from her.. When it comes to a relationship, my expectations are way higher.

This one has already been ruled out for a ltr
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
0
I hear what you say man... and I fully agree with you.

However, this is just a plate... I'm not expecting quality or good standards from her.. When it comes to a relationship, my expectations are way higher.

This one has already been ruled out for a ltr
Nothing wrong with just keeping her as a plate. I wouldnt lie to her but I also wouldn't tell her the whole no relationship thing in that way...you can kind of steer her in that direction without overtly saying anything and then if she presses the point you can just tell her the whole "I really like spending time with you and lets just see where it goes" thing...

If a woman really is into you she will bring this up multiple times before she ends up leaving and it will be over a period of several months or a year, she wont just bounce the first time she doesn't get what she wants.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
I met her on a night out in my city... we banged on the same night.
That looks and sounds about right lol, I'm not making fun of you but without even seeing her face she has that look to her.

I think you are already well aware enough to realize that a woman like her is not relationship material lol.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
That looks and sounds about right lol, I'm not making fun of you but without even seeing her face she has that look to her.

I think you are already well aware enough to realize that a woman like her is not relationship material lol.
Off course... she has done nude modelling.. bondage modelling.. occasionally uses cocaine...

Only someone suicidal would get into a relationship with her.
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
Off course... she has done nude modelling.. bondage modelling.. occasionally uses cocaine...

Only someone suicidal would get into a relationship with her.
Well you mentioned the nude modelling and the cocaine use, but not the bondage modelling lol.

What type of nightlife venue did you meet her at? I'm not making fun of you but I find this interesting.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Well you mentioned the nude modelling and the cocaine use, but not the bondage modelling lol.

What type of nightlife venue did you meet her at? I'm not making fun of you but I find this interesting.

Just a normal night out in a club in my city... she seemed like a sweet sexy girl...


However its amazing how much truth a woman will speak and reveal of herself when she is drunk.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top