Three cheers for Kino, yet again

Hughman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just my two cents for the day, kino (as part of a general 'new' 'confident' character) is very very good.

End.

But seriously, I don't know if it's just because I'm more aware of it, but since I've had the nerve to do kino, I get so much more attention from everyone, verbal and physical (yes, that's men included - I willingly jokingly punch my mates, but then again, I'm becoming more confident and stronger by the week).

As an AFC, I'd crave to get the occasional hug from a girl that was leaving. Now it's pretty much customary to get at least a cheek kiss off them as I leave (I nearly always leave before they, gives me excuses to make finishes, creates mystery etc etc).

I'll readily grind girls - I'm still nervous when I don't have a bit of drink in my system, and it must show a bit as I get politely redirected [but not out-right-rejected]. It's that or the girls inhibitions are up as they too are sober. But as they say, practice makes perfect.

Whether kino is the reason for the positive change, or just part of the better mindset I can't say, but everything I've read indicates it is the mindset, not some set routine of tricks and plays.

Ectomorph

Don Juan
Reaction score
how do u create mystery with a girl? leaving early or ignoring her a little bit

playerone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not answering her personal questions directly.

Not telling her how your day was like each time you talk to her.

Text/call her in the night instead of the day. It shows you are a busy man in the day.