Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thoughts, opinions on girl versus society?

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Thoughts, opinions on girl versus society?

Originally posted by Vincent
Hmm hey buddy. Lemme just give you some advice. Look up some posts from whatsupwitdat. Read some of the stuff he's written, and then cram it. Or better yet look up some of his first AC/DC posts, all quality material.

From what it sounds like, your just agrivated he's trying to acheive something that you prob didn't. And your taking out the frustration of what you didn't do on his ability to do it? Don't believe me. Denial is one of the first signs of problems. Think about it, then tell me i'm wrong.

Second: of all the crap you've given him for branching out in a desire for help, you haven't given him a single ****ing peice of advice. Your one of the most hyprocritacal persons i've ever seen on this board.
Umm, who are you? I don't spare anyone a verbal thrashing just because of who they are or their status. If he is posting quality material and then this, whether he is living it out is questionable at best. Am I frustrated? Hardly, I love my life and am very happy with myself. If I'm frustrated with myself, I work it out and fix the problem. I wasn't a "social god" but I never wanted to be, because I have more ambitious and useful priorities and goals in life, and never had any void that I needed to fill with being a popularity king.

No advice? How about "Make your own social status by who you are." Think before you post, pal.

AC/DC:

"I looked hard to find a good point in your post, and I think I did.... just kidding. There wasn't one."

Close but no cigar. Attempts at being witty don't work for you.

"Everyone has their own way of getting to the top. I dress myself, he helps pick out stuff that's not "played out" I'm using his status. And I don't "bang chicks for status" I bang chicks just to bang them. Status just comes along (match made in heaven! )"

Coming from the guy who said he would bang chicks for status? Nice contradiction. First he dresses you, then you dress yourself and he helps? Another good contradiction.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
wasn't a "social god" but I never wanted to be, because I have more ambitious and useful priorities and goals in life, and never had any void that I needed to fill with being a popularity king.
Your only lying to yourself buddy

This board is not measured in Post counts. You joined Oct 2003, like a half a year ago, and you made 600+ posts. YAY i'm glad that 600 times you were able to criticize someone on their outcry for advice. I hope your proud of the 600 and your awefully fullfilling and useful life on the forums. I bet your very happy of your goals to get 600.

Where as almost every time i post. I give personal advice to their problem, of course there are some situations where its obvious they have not read anything before posting, but thats neither here nor there. I spend my time doing stuff and gaining experience. Not posting about my "30 seconds wasted".

Who i am is not important is it? I didn't ask who you are, but then again i don't criticize people with far more experience and knowledge than me and most of the people on here.

Maybe life isn't sumarized in a bible? maybe its just a guide.
Maybe some things we have to find on our own.
Or maybe some questions not answered by our discoveries and we have to seek outside help.
Things that confuse us and make us uncertain of our desires, and blind us from the seeminly obvious choice.
Maybe these things we must ask someone for help, in hope they will give us the light to reveal the answer, and not fear they will criticize our blindness.

I'm normally not a violent or agressive person. I, however, don't take kindly to people insulting my friends, and i formally appologize for any troubles this may or may not have caused you and request your forgives.

--Vincent

Maybe i should take my own advice

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
---Your only lying to yourself buddy---

How so? Just because it was your goal, doesn't make it mine. I want to be an auto technician at an Acura dealer, and I'm assuming you do not, but just because you're not working toward that, I'm not going to tell you you're lying to yourself and you're just lashing out at me because your jealous you couldn't do it. See how ridiculous you sound?

---This board is not measured in Post counts. You joined Oct 2003, like a half a year ago, and you made 600+ posts. YAY i'm glad that 600 times you were able to criticize someone on their outcry for advice. I hope your proud of the 600 and your awefully fullfilling and useful life on the forums. I bet your very happy of your goals to get 600.---

There you go making assumptions again. I don't really care about my post count. I had 500 posts under an old SN registered in Nov 2002 before registering this one. I come here because it kills time, not because I'm trying to be someone here. And no, I don't always criticize. Why you think you have a point on my post count is beyond me, because I dont care about how many posts I have

---Where as almost every time i post. I give personal advice to their problem, of course there are some situations where its obvious they have not read anything before posting, but thats neither here nor there. I spend my time doing stuff and gaining experience. Not posting about my "30 seconds wasted". ---

'scuse me if I'm honest at all costs, pal. I'm not going to be this loving teddy bear just because that's apparently what's expected.

---Who i am is not important is it? I didn't ask who you are, but then again i don't criticize people with far more experience and knowledge than me and most of the people on here.---

Who are you to say if he has more knowledge than me? Just because I don't post 5,000 word essays and never post my real world experiences here doesn't actually make me less knowledgeable. Less experienced maybe, because being a "mack" isn't my goal. Doesn't mean I don't have the confidence to do that, just doesn't mean I don't feel like doing that. And before you attack me for that, read my Acura technician paragraph at the top.

"Maybe life isn't sumarized in a bible? maybe its just a guide.
Maybe some things we have to find on our own.
Or maybe some questions not answered by our discoveries and we have to seek outside help.
Things that confuse us and make us uncertain of our desires, and blind us from the seeminly obvious choice.
Maybe these things we must ask someone for help, in hope they will give us the light to reveal the answer, and not fear they will criticize our blindness."

The point was how ridiculous the question was in the first place. That's what bugged me. I can't always be a nice guy, so I don't try to be. Sometimes, some "tough love" is needed. If that wasn't true, then the US Military wouldn't be the strongest military in world history

---I'm normally not a violent or agressive person. I, however, don't take kindly to people insulting my friends, and i formally appologize for any troubles this may or may not have caused you and request your forgives.---

All is forgiven, no worries.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I like this girl, Vanessa. I've known her for 9 months, dated her for 2, broke up with her for someone else, who dumped me recently.
You dumped her for a reason, think long and hard about that reason, if it was just because a fitter girl came along, think if you want to hurt her again, when the next fitter girl comes along.

Me and Vanessa have been getting real close, and she's finally starting to be open about sex, talking about it lots recently. I feel we are growing closer together (we always say "I love you" meaningfully), and I like her, plus she's my best friend,
I Love you meaningfully, well, you obviously dont love her that meaningfully if you wanna bang hot chicks behind her back becasuse you know she will be unhappy. Best friend to girlfriends dont really work, at least in my experience, as you tend to be too close friends. If you dont find her attractive, read the post about physical desperation.

its just that tomorrow, I have a party with lots of hot girls, and I'm just looking to be single right now so I can bang hot chicks for status and everything...
If your thinking about this you do not love vanessa and your wish for status is greater so just reamin friends with V.

and my friend wants me to actually get girls numbers and some p*ssy and take a few drinks, and this guy is 100% responsible for my social success, he dresses me and cuts my hair and spreads my name around.
Try and becoem slightly more independent, you have to be able to fall on your feet, when he flys off. Sure owe him a debt, but get you to teach him how he does it not just do it for you. If you owe him, let him see his hard work is paid off.

So I'm really not sure what I need to do. Be happy with Vanessa for the rest of the time I know her? Or be the social god I always wanted to be?
be the social god you wanted to be, always go for the dream that you have held the longest, especially as you disliked your first chance with Vanessa (maybe you just like her attention). and remember tehre is more than one girl out there.

It's my first real opportunity to spit game at people outside of school. I am not sure if I should settle down with this girl (who I don't find very attractive, which is why I broke up with her), or if I should pursue my dreams?
Then go spit game, dont settle down with her, pursue your dreams. If its your dream and its within your grasp, go for it. Do not just be happy to remain with what you feel is a mediocre life.

I can't stress how close I feel to her, like I would seriously not trip if I married her, but I don't think I should be with her right now.
Fine marry her in the future, but strive for the stars first as otherwise you will always be disappointed. If you dont think you should be with her, then dont be guilted into being with her.

I brought up the party tomorrow because if I mess around with girls and get numbers then she'd feel bad, and if I felt something was to happen between us then it'd be wise to not do anything with other girls...
Always mess around
If your not attracted and dont really want to do anything with her, then go for other girls, shell feel bad either way. Do not lie to yourself.

p.s.
Metal the US Military is not the best in the world, they might be one of the biggest and the best equipped, but they are not ht best in terms of manpower. Who has the best special forces in the world, i think youll find its us.

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well maybe nobody else does, but I completely agree with you MetalFortress.

I found the part about 'banging chicks for social status' pretty funny. Same for the 'pursuing my dreams' part. And then the guy saying AC should 'pursue his dreams' instead of worrying about girls (when his dream is to bang as many chicks as possible). I'm sure there are loftier goals? I hope so.

AC/DC-

This isn't to say that banging lots of chicks is neccessarily bad. Nor is it to say you should stay with Venessa.

Nobody here can really help you on the important issue here, which is whether you truly love Venessa. I think that, over one's high school career, having 3 or 4 long term relationships would provide more useful experiences for life than bagging 50 random girls. You have the rest of your life to bang chicks. ONE party in highschool isn't a huge deal. So if you love this venessa girl, my vote is to skip the party.

If you don't love venessa, then go have a ball.

That's the big question.

And I'm not even going to touch on the 'social status' thing, and the part where it appears some guy is cutting your hair for you. I'm only a little bit older than you and I've seen what happens to people who placed too much significance on social status in high school. You probably wouldn't listen to me, and will have to find out for yourself.

But overall, chill out on the bangin chicks thing. Be the guy who focuses on everything BUT that, yet still pulls ass anyways. THAT's a dream worth pursuing.

-E-Z

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having about 8 f*ckbuddies pre-xmas and hooking up with other chicks whenever I wanted all combined and compared to my current LTR are nothing. At one point you will believe what you will about how good it is to bang random chicks or whatever but as it's been said before, you think it will fill the void within while even after you're the social God you always wanted... That void will still be there. And no matter how much puzzy you get, that void will always be there and you will always yearn for something more.

Lik

PS: I know the night has gone down, so show your ass and tell us what happened.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
"p.s.
Metal the US Military is not the best in the world, they might be one of the biggest and the best equipped, but they are not ht best in terms of manpower. Who has the best special forces in the world, i think youll find its us."

And you are from...
oh sorry, :D , the country you had to beg to borrow the SAS off

England

Bombshell

Don Juan
Reaction score
"p.s.
Metal the US Military is not the best in the world, they might be one of the biggest and the best equipped, but they are not the best in terms of manpower. Who has the best special forces in the world, i think youll find its us."

Ok, send you guys out agianst us with your poison darts and silenced pistols and we will use our 400,000 troops with tanks, black hawk helicopters, and 13 aircraft carriers (is it still 13?), and we will see who wins =P Ha i know your special forces is probably better than ours but i just couldnt get the funny thought of a someone shooting a poison dart out of an inkpen at a large tank =) PS. 007 is awsome.

Well since im posting on this thread i guess i should give advice. I personally agree with Metal and think AC should focus on building status himself. With his mindset i dont think he should get in a LTR with his "best friend" (thats a killer right there either way) because no matter how much he thinks he loves her, he doesnt like her enough where he isnt sure he wants to go out with her or not. I think he should focus on getting himself together and deciding what he wants as his relationship with Venessa (right?) is probably not going to work out for long.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bombshell
Ok, send you guys out agianst us with your poison darts and silenced pistols and we will use our 400,000 troops with tanks, black hawk helicopters, and 13 aircraft carriers (is it still 13?), and we will see who wins =P Ha i know your special forces is probably better than ours but i just couldnt get the funny thought of a someone shooting a poison dart out of an inkpen at a large tank =) PS. 007 is awsome.
Wow you are really confused about how advanced the british special forces are. It is nothing like 007. its more like the Navy Seals, if the navy seals could kill other navy seals without them knowing. Ya they are good.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've figured out that I will take JSH's advice, because it works best.

Vanessa can stay my friend, I'm trying to pursue better things at this point. I've had long term relationships, but love can hurt as much as it can heal, especially when the one you care about leaves you out in the cold. It feels like the sun won't ever come up again.

I don't put special emphasis on my social life, that comes along with the way you are and with who you fit in with. All I can do is change the way I dress and talk, and everything else will roll along as other people see it should.

Anyways, the party got cancelled, so my friends got high in a park, and a cop came, and pulled a gun on him. The other 3 of us ran, and he chased us. We were hiding in a public bathroom, there was lights all around us; we were scared like ****. Eventually the cop threatened to put my friend in jail unless the rest of us came out, so we did. He didn't notice my friends were high, just that we were out past curfew.

Thank god:D

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
curfew?