Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thoughts, opinions on girl versus society?

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I like this girl, Vanessa. I've known her for 9 months, dated her for 2, broke up with her for someone else, who dumped me recently.

So me and Vanessa have been getting real close, and she's finally starting to be open about sex, talking about it lots recently. I feel we are growing closer together (we always say "I love you" meaningfully), and I like her, plus she's my best friend, its just that tomorrow, I have a party with lots of hot girls, and I'm just looking to be single right now so I can bang hot chicks for status and everything... and my friend wants me to actually get girls numbers and some p*ssy and take a few drinks, and this guy is 100% responsible for my social success, he dresses me and cuts my hair and spreads my name around.

So I'm really not sure what I need to do. Be happy with Vanessa for the rest of the time I know her? Or be the social god I always wanted to be? It's my first real opportunity to spit game at people outside of school. I am not sure if I should settle down with this girl (who I don't find very attractive, which is why I broke up with her), or if I should pursue my dreams? I can't stress how close I feel to her, like I would seriously not trip if I married her, but I don't think I should be with her right now.

I brought up the party tomorrow because if I mess around with girls and get numbers then she'd feel bad, and if I felt something was to happen between us then it'd be wise to not do anything with other girls...

Any ideas? Thoughts? Opinions?

Thank you, it's greatly appreciated!

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AC/DC
and I'm just looking to be single right now so I can bang hot chicks for status and everything... and my friend wants me to actually get girls numbers and some p*ssy and take a few drinks, and this guy is 100% responsible for my social success, he dresses me and cuts my hair and spreads my name around.
Out of the 30 seconds I just wasted, these are the 7 seconds I want back the most.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Metal, that was downright funny and upright wrong.

You broke up with her cause she's ugly. But now, she's your best friend. Some one who is open with you, someone whom you can trust someone you could care for. Now this is my question, sir AC/DC... Is the sentence "it's what's on the inside that counts" true?

Now the pick is yours. Who do you seek to please? Yourself or the people? Social status wtf? I'm sorry, that's sad.

You know deep down what you want to do. You just don't know why. Figure it out on your own.

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AC/DC... you know better than that man...

Seriously, you're considering screwing over Vanessa, someone you claim to "love", by doing some party chicks for social status? That's just wrong in my opinion.

I hope you make the right decision. Doing party chicks while you're still with Vanessa is not the right answer.

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
I like her, plus she's my best friend, its just that tomorrow, I have a party with lots of hot girls, and I'm just looking to be single right now so I can bang hot chicks for status and everything.
Be happy with Vanessa for the rest of the time I know her? Or be the social god I always wanted to be? It's my first real opportunity to spit game at people outside of school. I am not sure if I should settle down with this girl (who I don't find very attractive, which is why I broke up with her), or if I should pursue my dreams? I can't stress how close I feel to her, like I would seriously not trip if I married her, but I don't think I should be with her right now.

AC/DC...I don't believe you really want to be with her. You even said it in your post. I've read your post before. Most of your post seem to be on social things and here is your chance to become well known to a lot of people.

On the other hand it seems you have the chance to be with a lady that you truly admire for a lot of different reasons. If thats the case why would you want to be well known to others, when you could open yourself up more to her...?

The question you should ask yourself...."which can I live without."

I believe you will make the right decision. Which is the right decision? Only time will tell. I look forward to hear what happens on this matter, please keep us informed. I give you the best of luck in your decision.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Thoughts, opinions on girl versus society?

Originally posted by MetalFortress
Out of the 30 seconds I just wasted, these are the 7 seconds I want back the most.
I tried to think of a witty reply, but I couldn't think of one, so I say: next time, just don't post on it.

JBizzle, I'm going to have to go with your opinion, it seems educated and thus far correct. We shall see, however. I'm gonna go in there full throttle and see what happens.

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

So I'm really not sure what I need to do. Be happy with Vanessa for the rest of the time I know her? Or be the social god I always wanted to be? It's my first real opportunity to spit game at people outside of school. I am not sure if I should settle down with this girl (who I don't find very attractive, which is why I broke up with her), or if I should pursue my dreams? I can't stress how close I feel to her, like I would seriously not trip if I married her, but I don't think I should be with her right now.

[/B]
Whoa! SCREEECH... Back up here...

Did i just read "I am not sure if I should settle down with this girl (who I don't find very attractive, which is why I broke up with her), or if I should pursue my dreams?"

Dreams... or girl...

Come on here buddy.. we all know you should chase your dreams... girls are temporary and there will always be others, dreams are well... dreams.

Forget the girl.

TheGothicCowboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, ac/dc, what happened? last i was here, you were a ****y bastard (which is what i liked best about your posts) who had everything under control, now, probably at least a year later, i come back and your stuck in a position like this? what happened to ya?

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like your dream, but GO FOR IT. you'll probaly be happier with your dream then with some chick you won't care about in a few years.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheGothicCowboy
dude, ac/dc, what happened? last i was here, you were a ****y bastard (which is what i liked best about your posts) who had everything under control, now, probably at least a year later, i come back and your stuck in a position like this? what happened to ya?
I am still a ****y bastard! :D

I just feel attached to this girl, who has nothing but utmost affection for me, but I'm not sure what I should do.

I've decided I can do both! :) Just because I am that damn great...hehe.

"There are no unbeatable odds
There are no unwinnable wars
There are no unsavable souls
There are no impossible dreams"

TheGothicCowboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol. nice. doing both isn't a bad idea, as long as your implying getting back with her after this whole party thing, not before. that'd be pretty low to cheat on her like that.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am still a ****y bastard! :D

I just feel attached to this girl, who has nothing but utmost affection for me, but I'm not sure what I should do.

I've decided I can do both! :) Just because I am that damn great...hehe.

There are no impossible dreams"
Well sebastian, you've given me to much for me to not give you my two cents.

I know you've been going through a lot lately, and its been hard for you. But you've always been there for me, and i know that you'll always be there for her.

You need to remember, this is high school, live what you can and no regrets. Just like your quote, Whatever you want to do will work out. Your not going out with this chick, so it shouldn't matter what you do, just stay close.

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
" The box you live within is strong and it's up to you
to see beyond the comfort zone you've grown to love.
There's more to life than that. The expectations
that you hold will keep you down and make you old
If you can't see what I'm trying to say, maybe you just
need to wear my shoes for awhile. I can't live your way.
Go ahead without me.
I'll find my own way "

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vincent
Well sebastian, you've given me to much for me to not give you my two cents.
Was the post really THAT bad? :p

I know you've been going through a lot lately, and its been hard for you. But you've always been there for me, and i know that you'll always be there for her.

You need to remember, this is high school, live what you can and no regrets. Just like your quote, Whatever you want to do will work out. Your not going out with this chick, so it shouldn't matter what you do, just stay close.
Thanks dude! I'm pretty sure that's what I'll do.

I love you!

PS: What's the AIM name you're using now? I can add it now.

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are no impossible dreams" [/B]
Ozzy Osbourne - I just want you ..?

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Thoughts, opinions on girl versus society?

I tried to think of a witty reply, but I couldn't think of one, so I say: next time, just don't post on it.
First off kid, I'll post wherever I feel like posting. If this thread sucks, I'm going to tell you it sucks. Second, this is one of the worst threads I have read in my life. You sound like a ho who's asking if he should listen to his pimp or not. You are unbelievable in that you leave your whole social status up to one guy. It's no accomplishment if you don't do it YOURSELF. You are no social god just becuase you have a friend who's willing to pimp you out. If your dream is to become a high school "social god", you really lack ambition. Bang hot chicks for status? Sheesh, what are you, a male Monica Lewinsky? Make your own social status by who you are. You are nothing more than a glorified wh0re if this guy is pimpin you out and trying to get you laid in exchange for higher social status. 3000 posts here and I would think you would be past this.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ouch. It's true though.

Don't even bring dreams into this. Social status, IMO, should not be a dream. Maybe a goal, but not a dream. You lack passion. or as MF said, ambition.

Yeah okay I just reread the first 2 paragraphs of your original post. I hope to God you didn't mess at the party.

Lik

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Thoughts, opinions on girl versus society?

First off kid, I'll post wherever I feel like posting. If this thread sucks, I'm going to tell you it sucks. Second, this is one of the worst threads I have read in my life. You sound like a ho who's asking if he should listen to his pimp or not. You are unbelievable in that you leave your whole social status up to one guy. It's no accomplishment if you don't do it YOURSELF. You are no social god just becuase you have a friend who's willing to pimp you out. If your dream is to become a high school "social god", you really lack ambition. Bang hot chicks for status? Sheesh, what are you, a male Monica Lewinsky? Make your own social status by who you are. You are nothing more than a glorified wh0re if this guy is pimpin you out and trying to get you laid in exchange for higher social status. 3000 posts here and I would think you would be past this.
Hmm hey buddy. Lemme just give you some advice. Look up some posts from whatsupwitdat. Read some of the stuff he's written, and then cram it. Or better yet look up some of his first AC/DC posts, all quality material.

From what it sounds like, your just agrivated he's trying to acheive something that you prob didn't. And your taking out the frustration of what you didn't do on his ability to do it? Don't believe me. Denial is one of the first signs of problems. Think about it, then tell me i'm wrong.

Second: of all the crap you've given him for branching out in a desire for help, you haven't given him a single ****ing peice of advice. Your one of the most hyprocritacal persons i've ever seen on this board.

On a lighter note :)
PS: What's the AIM name you're using now? I can add it now.
Aww dude that hurts. Think long and hard "VINCENT". I've talked to you prob hundreds of times.

Still don't get it, look at your list... Hint: Vincent

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Capt.Jack Sparrow
Ozzy Osbourne - I just want you ..?
Yep :)

First off kid, I'll post wherever I feel like posting. If this thread sucks, I'm going to blah blah blah blah blah complain blah blah complain some more blah blah blah blah
I looked hard to find a good point in your post, and I think I did.... just kidding. There wasn't one.

Everyone has their own way of getting to the top. I dress myself, he helps pick out stuff that's not "played out" I'm using his status. And I don't "bang chicks for status" I bang chicks just to bang them. Status just comes along (match made in heaven! :))

To Vincent:
Is it NeoVincent13? I only remember it, you're not on my list at this point, that's why I asked.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya its still that, dude i just talked to you like monday :)

but alright just add me. :)