BackInTheGame78
Moderator
- Joined
- Sep 10, 2014
- Messages
- 16,854
- Reaction score
- 19,076
No thoughts. It's ridiculous to try and attribute any traits to someone on that basis.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
This is true. As a childless and petless man, the best fit for me is a childless and petless woman.Men, women with dogs are de facto single mothers. Only way it helps you is if you are a de facto single father, meaning you have a dog if your own and they get along.
This is true. In fairness, women that only own cats will pick their cat over you too.It’s the dog or me. She will always pick the dog, so I will pick a chick without the dog.
The same but to a lesser extent. Cats can be left alone more so than dogs. My ex had a cat. Me and the cat got along well. She would leave the cat home alone for sometimes up to three days. Probably not the best for him, but she made sure the little fella had enough food and water available. Cats don’t need to be walked…This is true. As a childless and petless man, the best fit for me is a childless and petless woman.
Do you consider women with cats to be single mothers too? I agree that a childless woman with a dog is a de facto single mother.
It's so difficult to screen out both cat owning and dog owning women. I screen out the cat owners for LTRs due to my cat allergy. While I don't want to live with a woman, not being able to ever go to her place doesn't lead to a LTR. I prefer LTRs over casual sex. I could have casual sex with a cat owning woman, but not more than that. I could have casual sex with a dog owner but not more than that. I would also prefer a woman not to own a dog for either casual sex or LTRs. Dogs, like children, have a way of getting in the way of making plans. Cats aren't much better either.
This is true. In fairness, women that only own cats will pick their cat over you too.
As a childless and petless man, the best fit for me is a childless and petless woman.
I think you can understand why I prefer childless and petless women.The same but to a lesser extent. Cats can be left alone more so than dogs. My ex had a cat. Me and the cat got along well. She would leave the cat home alone for sometimes up to three days. Probably not the best for him, but she made sure the little fella had enough food and water available. Cats don’t need to be walked…
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.